THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Wippa

We currently have over a dozen threads on the first page alone regarding transfers, transfer rumours, confirmed signings, potential signings, details about these signings, etc etc and it’s doing my nut in a bit flipping from one to the other and trying to keep up.

so I thought we could have the one dedicated thread, which makes for easier reading. Please feel free to post on this thread about any transfer news, or alternatively you can tell me to f*ck off for being a busy c*nt.

Your choice 😁😁😁

We currently have over a dozen threads on the first page alone regarding transfers, transfer rumours, confirmed signings, potential signings, details about these signings, etc etc and it’s doing my nut in a bit flipping from one to the other and trying to keep up.

so I thought we could have the one dedicated thread, which makes for easier reading. Please feel free to post on this thread about any transfer news, or alternatively you can tell me to f*ck off for being a busy c*nt.

Your choice 😁😁😁
Well, let me the first to reply. F*ck off you busy c*nt. Hope that was helpful :thumbup:

Right then, I’ll start. Dutch fella, Fleming signed for £2m or something like that. They threw in an oz of slate and two free goes in the Red Light District, to be auctioned off for good causes. That and Wallace has fucked off to West Brom. The bloke must like living in a shithole with good access to a decent curry*

Signed a fellow from ooop north called Honeymoon and Afobe got fucked off by some foreign club so back with us and wasted a flight getting their and back!!

Your choice 😁😁😁
What happened to the betting thread?