The championship chit chat thread

Can't discount Coventry either. One defeat in ten and winning home and away. They have a decent run in too.

I’d take a draw right now.
Yes, anything but a defeat is a good result up there. There home form is impressive, only conceded once in eleven games and that was in the the 90th minute. The way we're playing added to the team spirit i'd back us to give anyone a game at the moment. Exciting times!

I saw the Norwich sending off on the highlight show. The Huddersfield player did get a wack on the side, nothing serious, next he grabbed the front of his face and fell to the ground. Didn't see the players name, but obviously a play actor to watch out for on Saturday.

"And a frustrating night for the visitors was compounded when Marquinhos was sent off for an alleged elbow on Josh Ruffels in the second minute of stoppage time."

Not young or sharp eyed, but I did glance at the BBC report. :rolleyes:

I saw the Norwich sending off on the highlight show. The Huddersfield player did get a wack on the side, nothing serious, next he grabbed the front of his face and fell to the ground. Didn't see the players name, but obviously a play actor to watch out for on Saturday.
Just seen it, I would expect the red card to be rescinded, I wonder if players get embarrassed by their cheating as everyone can see it on the internet?
Love the Huddersfield goal, Norwich got what they deserved with their style of play, a free kick in your own half and you pass back to the keeper instead of getting it into the box at the other end!