Team v Brum

silverlion

Staff member
Another must win cup final if we are to keep the dream alive. They are in wretched form at the moment and look as if they might be there for the taking. Lord Bowyer has not managed to conjure up much magic there and there is strong talk that he might be about to get his P60. Ten goals conceded in their last two games and nothing to play for but beware of a wounded Brummie. They are not going to lie down and let us roll over them. They remember the drubbing we gave them at the beginning of our good run around the turn of the year and the Lord has had to eat much humble pie when he was with the Spotters. This will be no easy task. However, we are in decent form and as long as we perform well and take our shooting boots we could be a match for anyone on Saturday.

I can confidently predict changes as Molly is crocked but there will be no change about who wears the gloves. Bart is in good form and this must continue if we are to come away with all three points. Danny can’t wait to get his boots on and Hutch is looking forward to a start and leading the team out. Ballard and Cooper should complete the back three and Murray should slot in on the left.
Billy and Saville are nailed on but the only issue is who plays alongside Benik and Bradshaw. Burley’s first half display would not have looked out of place over Blackheath but his quality shone through in the second period. Do you risk starting him or go with Burke instead? It’s a tough call. Could we get a boost with a bench appearance for Bennett? It’s a maybe that could happen.

My thoughts are,

Bart
Danny Ballard Hutch Cooper Murray
Billy Saville
Burey Benik Bradshaw

Subs Long Pearce Leonard Dutch Ojo Burke Bennett

The only player I worry about for Brum is that cunt Troy Deeney!

He’s not been a fan favourite of late, but if anyone in that squad could score a goal against us, and win the game for them, it’ll be that little fucker!

Keep him quiet and I reckon 3 points are in the bag!

You are right BP. P60 it is. If the timing is right it could happen on Saturday night!
Are you over for the Posh game?

Bennett was pictured in yesterday’s training session at the Den on the OS. My guess he would be good for the bench. Not sure whether Freeman was there too but I wouldn’t recognise him if he was!

For me if all fit

Bart
Ballard Hutch Cooper
Danny Billy Dutch Murray
Burke
Benik Bradshaw

Subs Long Pearce Leonard Burey Ojo Evans Bennet

This one worries me, could be a back lash from their 6-1 mulling on Monday, having said that they should be bottom 3 if not for the points deductions for both Reading and Derby

This is NAD’s take on the team

Possible Millwall starting XI: 5-2-1-2: Bialkowski; McNamara, Ballard, Hutchinson, Cooper, M Wallace; Mitchell, Saville; Burey; Afobe, Bradshaw.

The only player I worry about for Brum is that cunt Troy Deeney!

He’s not been a fan favourite of late, but if anyone in that squad could score a goal against us, and win the game for them, it’ll be that little fucker!

Keep him quiet and I reckon 3 points are in the bag!
when we played them at our place, it was strange. he got dogs abuse all game from our lot, all three stands. and at the end he made a very clear point of clapping our supporters. sincerely, without sarcism or winding up. he was just looking up to the stand and making sure that we saw him clapping. at the end of his career, he probably savoured a game with needle instead of the usual bore fest of crowds. i warmed to him a little have to say after that.

when we played them at our place, it was strange. he got dogs abuse all game from our lot, all three stands. and at the end he made a very clear point of clapping our supporters. sincerely, without sarcism or winding up. he was just looking up to the stand and making sure that we saw him clapping. at the end of his career, he probably savoured a game with needle instead of the usual bore fest of crowds. i warmed to him a little have to say after that.

When Blackpool beat Brum 6-1 , their goalkeeper (Jeacock) was at fault for 4 of the goals. Let’s hope he plays! And Brum were poor at defending corners, so one of our defenders will score COYL