Tanga

Jensen:
It is understood that there are still some small details to be figured out before the transfer can be finalised. Millwall have moved a step closer to securing their man, with Lincoln granting the Championship side permission to discuss terms with the player.

Tanganga, who will be suspended for The Lions' first three matches of the 2024/25 campaign due to a red card picked up on the final day of the 2023/24 season at Swansea City, will join up with his team-mates for training ahead of Saturday's pre-season friendly at Gillingham.
??? Not sure that applies if he changes clubs. Even though he was on loan with us, he was a spurs player at the time.

IIs tha
As he was going into the training ground, I told him he should sign if he knew what’s good for him.
He thought for a moment and then said, “You know what? You’re right”.
Call it coincidence if you like, but we all know the truth really, don’t we?

I gave him a bit of baguette and a croissant.
Is that a euphemism.
Phone lagging again ,fucking annoying.

Jensen:
It is understood that there are still some small details to be figured out before the transfer can be finalised. Millwall have moved a step closer to securing their man, with Lincoln granting the Championship side permission to discuss terms with the player.
Kennedy won’t stand in his way 👍

IIs tha

Is that a euphemism.
Phone lagging again ,fucking annoying.
No, he said he really likes proper French bread and they were going a bit stale anyway.
I’m so glad I made the trip and proved to be the deciding factor in Japhet signing.
It wasn’t hard to spot him as the players had the day off today.
Only Zian turned up. I told him that his boys were going to suffer tonight under the master tactician that is Southgate.
He just smiled politely.
I didn’t offer him any croissant.

??? Not sure that applies if he changes clubs. Even though he was on loan with us, he was a spurs player at the time.
It definitely does carry over.
The player got the red card. He gets the ban, wherever he is playing.
Can’t remember who, but we signed a player once before who could not play his first game or 2 because he was banned.

It definitely does carry over.
The player got the red card. He gets the ban, wherever he is playing.
Can’t remember who, but we signed a player once before who could not play his first game or 2 because he was banned.
Well thats him out of the early McDonalds cup or whatever its called now.