Sunderland.

Stowwall

Anyone going, no coins or vapes allowed in the away section. Not sure how they are going to police that.
WTF

Anyone going, no coins or vapes allowed in the away section. Not sure how they are going to police that.
WTF
Still went up for the previous weekend and with the lads and blinding save the death of our Lizzie postponing games. The female scenery was amazing as they wear barely nothing. 👍🤷‍♂😉

I don't get this, especially the 'no coins' bit...
If you us Google/Samsung/Apple pay and throw your phone at people, surely that will still do some damage to someones head.?
🙄

🤣

When I first went to a match at Bordeaux they had a policy to confiscate fruit and mobile phones at the turnstiles.
This was in 2004.
Imagine trying to confiscate phones today.
The boxes of fruit they took from people were absolutely enormous.
The kick off time was about 6 pm and it was very common for families to turn up with a picnic tea.

Can they do that ...stop you carrying the coin of the realm. Vapes I could not care less about , must be a legal eagle on here who has the proper answer

When I first went to a match at Bordeaux they had a policy to confiscate fruit and mobile phones at the turnstiles.
This was in 2004.
Imagine trying to confiscate phones today.
The boxes of fruit they took from people were absolutely enormous.
The kick off time was about 6 pm and it was very common for families to turn up with a picnic tea.
You can do some damage with one of these BP😉
1667295010619.jpeg

What’s the point in having Police,Stewards and CCTV?, if anyone chucks something they run the risk of getting nicked and banned. Mind you they could ban immigration because a few are not legitimate, Sunderland admin for prime minister anyone?