Stream today?

silverlion

Staff member
Like many, I won’t be able to go to Bournemouth today but I would still like to watch the game.
Peckham says I need a fire stick, which I have, so what are my options?

Right, between now and kick off time you need to do a minimum of the old HND in computer studies.
When you have done that, you will know enough to jailbreak your firestick. (whatever that is)
Then you must leave it in the freezer for a minimum of 3 days, (but no more than 5).
Then, plug your firestick into something (Your computer studies will tell you what). Go to settings. Scroll down until you get to sport. Click on soccer, then try and find English soccer.
Click on Millwall, if you can find it.

Then...Go back to settings and click on Satellites. There, you will see a list of satellites that broadcast soccer, (yes, I know) You must uncheck the box next to every one you may wish to watch. It is recommended to uncheck them all. You never know.

You're nearly there now.
Go back to settings. Click on TV stations. There will be a list of possible TV stations you can watch. In order to be sure of watching Millwall, you have to uncheck them all. Unfortunately, there are 8962 of them and they each have to be unchecked individually.
Most of them broadcast in Serbo Croat. Don't let that put you off. It's a very attractive language, unless one of them has taken you hostage and put a hood over your head. But I digress.

Once you have done all that, plug the firestick somewhere into you telly and switch the telly on.
Go to settings and click on Sport, then soccer, then England, then EFL, then Championship. You will find it after Womens' super League, Womens' Fa Cup, Womens' goal of the month and womens' cricket.
Then, look for iFollow in the list of providers.

Just a little tip....you won't find iFollow or Millwall anywhere, so now go to the dustbin. Put your firestick in the bin, and then switch on your computer.
Go to either Cricfree or ViPleague or soccer24 or any other streaming site of your choice. Click on Bornmuff v Millwall and enjoy.

Failing Paul's suggestion...

Download a VPN, set VPN to somewhere like France/Germany etc. log in to Millwall Ifollow, pay for a match day video pass (10 euros I believe)...

Then watch little numbers randomly appear on the screen and commentary that cuts out a lot.

Jobs a Goodun.

Failing Paul's suggestion...

Download a VPN, set VPN to somewhere like France/Germany etc. log in to Millwall Ifollow, pay for a match day video pass (10 euros I believe)...

Then watch little numbers randomly appear on the screen and commentary that cuts out a lot.

Jobs a Goodun.
That is good advice, but just beware...iFollow have become a bit cute at identifying certain VPNs and blocking them.
I don't have enough information to say which ones will work and which will be blocked.
Certain matches that have been sold to foreign broadcasters have been blocked in Europe and therefore not available to me.
On those occasions, I have used a VPN to change my location to Hong Kong (following advice from Leon C).
At first it worked, but for subsequent matches it did not.
It was a free VPN, but I am loathe to pay for one, in case it was one which would be blocked.
So, be warned. Certainly, if you already have the VPN, give it a try, but I wouldn't advise shelling out for one just to do this.

Latest news....My lad tells me he has found a stream. I've suggested he shares it here.