Stream for tomorrow for us expats

Londonlion

Sorry to sound like a complete chump, but does anyone know of any straight up links for tomorrows game? Funny enough it isn't a big deal here in the land of the small people. I don't want some link that I have to subscribe to, thanks but no thanks. Just a straight up click and play job. I thank you kindly and from those of us who cannot attend tomorrow, for the lucky ones who can, make some fucking noise.

Sorry to sound like a complete chump, but does anyone know of any straight up links for tomorrows game? Funny enough it isn't a big deal here in the land of the small people. I don't want some link that I have to subscribe to, thanks but no thanks. Just a straight up click and play job. I thank you kindly and from those of us who cannot attend tomorrow, for the lucky ones who can, make some fucking noise.

"in the land of the small people."

Are you a Hobbit?

:grinning:

Just had a butchers at the TV listings, thought it was on sky, it is on ITV midday. On the panel Roy Keane and Ian Wright. Will they be in the ground? Will Wrighty let the country know that as a kid he was solid Wall or will he melt and sit on the fence cos he played for them mugs.
Your first love is your true love Wrighty, i sat in front of you at the old Wembley against Wigan, you showed your love for Millwall that day. Don’t bottle it tomorrow in front of the cameras. Let the country you are Wall, not fucking palace or arsenal.

Nope, apparently to get it on the ITV hub you need to have a subscription.
I have just checked. It is only £3.99 to subscribe and it is very easy to unsubscribe afterwards.
I know you don't want to pay, but as long as your internet is reliable, you can be confident it will not stop working half way through like most of the moody streams.
Surely it is worth 4 quid to watch this match?