Strange tactics

From what I’ve read today he is flagging it especially during the game to the 4th official but I think he needs to take a leaf out of the Rugby coaches books and put the onus on the referee by asking him ‘immediately before the game’ how will he deal with that aspect of the game so he can communicate that to our team. It might help focus the Ref’s mind and memory as to what he should be penalising.
Don't you think the Ref would give the opposition a penalty at the first opportunity.

Who's to say that he or the bacrkoom staff aren't doing that? Every fucking time we don't win the digging starts, same when Harris was here, One fucking loon was convinced that he was sending us out to lose cause he hated the fans. The internet has a lot to answer for,seriously.
Well, we’ve played 19 league games so far, that’s coming up to nearly half a season played, so if Rowett and Co have been highlighting the shirt pulling, etc. it’s falling on deaf ears!

Three games without a goal against relatively weak opponents, tells it's own story. Whatever tactics or system we are using is not working.
On Saturday we had 24 shots, 6 on target. We had Afobe scoring goals last season yet some fans wanted him dropped cause he's apparently lazy. This season he's had fuck all service but still geeting flak. Think we missed him Saturday and will when we come back. At least he's out of the firing line, We should start a game to rival league ladders, Player cunters- guess which player will be the next poor cunt to booed, abused, stories made up etc. I'll go for Flemming once Burey is shot to pieces.

1. Once Hull went down to 10, why did we not go pressing man to man marking when their defenders came out of defence. They simply strolled about and made easy progress up the field. Hull have the worst defence in the division!
2. With Coops and Creswell getting manhandled at free kicks and corners, where are the tactics to deal with this? Eg put a player between coops and their defender?
3. When we play out the back, it’s always the same robotic progress, where centre backs give to one of our full backs. Why not some times play aggressively up the middle?
4. Three games no goals - why not consider 2 forwards at home?

CYOL

I must admit, when Voglsammer was coming on I thought he was definitely going to play 2 up top. If we were going to keep crossing the ball or playing it into their box (which we seem to do more of when Bradshaw is in the team, despite Bradshaw being our smallest striker) then surely a more physical presence as striker made more sense.

It was an incredibly frustrating game, but it happens against 10 men. It galvanises the team that has one player fewer and they defend with purpose and concentration. Having said that, we were impatient and resorted to rushed passes and shots. Flemming in particular had two shots that were ridiculous attempts. The way you get chances against a team defending like that is to move the ball and to keep moving it until there's an opening. It wears the oppo down and tires them out.

Fkn Hull are in the bottom 3
Play 3 up front, pressure them from the start
There shit and should be the teams to build up your goal difference
And down to 10 men play 5 up front
Attack attack , for as long as can remember we’ve always failed to slaughter the bottom teams

difficult again 10, always is, especially if 0-0. My tactic would have been go man to man, and let Burey, play where ever the hell he wanted, I know he is a bit hit and miss, but that lad gives defenders nightmares, let him run at them, he will lose it sometimes, but less and less the more he plays, with the right encouragement, not booing, he could really progress.

There shit and should be the teams to build up your goal difference
Won away again last night scoring another three goals to add to the four they got at Rotherham. Three wins from there last four aways suggests they're a threat, as is every team in this very difficult and intriguing league.

Staff online

Members online