Steve skinner.the fella hurt in Birmingham...

Just an update on Steve he's still in hospital he's talking but impaired he will probably be in a wheelchair the rest of his life, I know a bit blunt but for just going to watch his beloved lions how his life has changed, keep fighting Steve,🙏🏻🦁🦁

No worries I spoke to Bradley tonight,I'm going to suggest flag day at Birmingham for him and see the response as I think he deserves it,maybe Zulus might also do something, as I know they not happy what happened to him.🙏🏻
Very good idea Frank. Glad to know the Zulus are onside. Not much love lost between us over the years but there's mutual respect. To be clear is that 2 November, the midweek game?

Last edited:
Very good idea Frank. Glad to know the Zulus are onside. Not much love lost between us over the years but there's mutual respect. To be clear is that 2 November, the midweek game?
Yes mate a Wednesday night let's see if it will work.,

I wondered if it was one of these?
Middle,far left, isn't quite sure what he's meant to be in life yet. Am I white Christian, am I Muslim? Am I Saudi? Am I afghani? I create a beard, and voila, nobody knows.

Hope none of them turn up at the next 'brum game, or for the return fixture at home next year.