Spare A Thought For

Wrong how he did it, but right what he said. A couple of FA Cups, a league cup and tin pot European cup to show for 60 years of spunking money up the wall on top players and managers and £1bn on a stadium full of day trippers from Korea.

All very cosy sitting on their millions, but no fight, desire or soul. The template for the PL.

Wrong how he did it, but right what he said. A couple of FA Cups, a league cup and tin pot European cup to show for 60 years of spunking money up the wall on top players and managers and £1bn on a stadium full of day trippers from Korea.

All very cosy sitting on their millions, but no fight, desire or soul. The template for the PL.
The fact that teams that don't win their league can enter the champions league has created fuckwit fans, players and owners. Spurs got walloped by a huge score over two games to Bayern. My Spurs mate still wanting to qualify for the next season. Not a word about winning the premier,,,,,,,,,, just as long as we make top four,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i asked why,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, champions league mate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for more of the same? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,silence.

In my lifetime i see Spurs as a team that played pretty football, won the odd fa cup but fuck all else. Why thier fans think they're a big club is beyond me. A big club to me is one with a big trophy haul and not the size of your stadium. Same with Newcastle,,,,,,,, big club my ringpiece,,,,,,,,,,,,, one club city but fuck all in the trophy cabinet. They like to forget the days when they were getting 13k for home games.

Champions league has helped ruin the top division. Managers dropping big players cause they have a game in europe in midweek.

In my lifetime i see Spurs as a team that played pretty football, won the odd fa cup but fuck all else. Why thier fans think they're a big club is beyond me.
They’re living on past glories, mate! Doing the double 60 years ago, winning a few FA cups, and having had some great English players (Greaves, Hoddle etc.) gives their supporters the belief and the entitlement that they’re still a big club and still relevant in today’s global football market!

They’re not - yet the mentality of their board and supporters demand they spend millions of pounds on duff players and duff managers every season, in the hope that one year everything clicks and they finally win the PL and/or the Champions League!

Can’t see it ever happening, to be honest!

The fact that teams that don't win their league can enter the champions league has created fuckwit fans, players and owners. Spurs got walloped by a huge score over two games to Bayern. My Spurs mate still wanting to qualify for the next season. Not a word about winning the premier,,,,,,,,,, just as long as we make top four,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i asked why,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, champions league mate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for more of the same? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,silence.

In my lifetime i see Spurs as a team that played pretty football, won the odd fa cup but fuck all else. Why thier fans think they're a big club is beyond me. A big club to me is one with a big trophy haul and not the size of your stadium. Same with Newcastle,,,,,,,, big club my ringpiece,,,,,,,,,,,,, one club city but fuck all in the trophy cabinet. They like to forget the days when they were getting 13k for home games.

Champions league has helped ruin the top division. Managers dropping big players cause they have a game in europe in midweek.
Spot on Peckham.
I’m sure that the year United won the treble
They should not even have been there as the previous year they were only runners up
Yet there they were in the “Champions League “

Brian Clough won two European cups.....