So if Luton do lose 3 - 0 on Monday?

He's explained why, He and the coaches, fitness team are all wrong and some geezer on the internet is correct.
I know he explained, I quoted what he said. Basically he dropped him because he wanted to get the zip back into his performance! Are you saying he didn’t say that?
Mitchell has played in games that we;ve lost, how do explain that if you;re putting down the draw against Birmingham to Mitchells absence?
Where have I said that we got a draw against Brum because Billy was dropped? I said I couldn’t understand why he would drop an influential player in an important game, right at the end of the season, having played 31 games in a row! If Billy had played, he might have done something on the pitch where we could have actually won the game! Sure, its ifs, buts and maybes, but ask anyone on here would they have dropped him for an important game like that, and I doubt very much anyone would have said yes!

Had we lost to Brum, there would have been others on here that would have said it was wrong Billy was dropped! Who are they going to blame? The player? No, the manager. The buck stops with him! Don’t they always say, “Play your best team?”
Your logic suggests that had Mitchell played all season we'd win every game? Why do you blame the manager when you're expectations and theories don't come to fruition?
Never said that. That’s your interpretation of it. Like I’ve said, don’t we all want to see our best team play, if no one is suspended or injured? Billy had none of that against him!
You've knocked him all season yet we're in with a shout of some glory.
That’s bollox, and if you look back on the match reports since Rowett took the shackles off (during our poor injury run), you’ll see that I haven’t. But you won’t do that, because it stops you from making me out as a scapegoat if I’m telling the truth! Even now, with a chance to get to the play offs, there are still a few posters on here that still want Rowett out now. Don’t see you calling them out!

Yes, I did named him Drawett! Think the clue’s in the name there. I wasn’t the only one, though, and I stopped that for two reasons: 1 because you called me out about it (and I realised it was childish to do it), and 2 because Rowett had changed things around and our results improved.

You’re right, he has done wonders with a limited squad and budget, and I’ve acknowledged that (even though you won’t believe me).

I wanted him gone because of the football he once played. Why would I want him gone if he’s doing what I and others wanted him to do at the start of the season? He’s doing that now and I hope he will continue to do that next season with us!
Point me to where i've said i'm excited about the propect of going up, ta.
Perhaps the wrong word to use, but you’re not coming out with, “I don’t want to get to the play offs, we’ll be humiliated/found out,“ or “I don’t want to go up as we’ll lose every game,” type stuff, so I‘m guessing you’re not against it if we do win and go up? Yes? No?