So if Luton do lose 3 - 0 on Monday?

Sorry to be a glass half empty misery guts but while I’ve got faith that Preston will have a good go at Boro I’ve zero belief that wanky Reading will do anything else than roll over at Luton like the absolute drips that they are.

Still a massive well done to Rowett and the players for taking it to the last day with a genuine chance of play offs, unbelievable season.
Anything can happen. They turned over Sheff Utd a few weeks ago at Bramell Lane. Also put 4 past Swansea. Luton under massive pressure now to win. Without a few players also. Pressure can do all sorts, come 3pm on Saturday we'll see what pressure does to them. Today will be a massive headache for them. Anything can happen, this is Millwall after all....

Sorry to be a glass half empty misery guts but while I’ve got faith that Preston will have a good go at Boro I’ve zero belief that wanky Reading will do anything else than roll over at Luton like the absolute drips that they are.

Still a massive well done to Rowett and the players for taking it to the last day with a genuine chance of play offs, unbelievable season.
Luton will be shell shocked after today and might bottle it, if ‘boro find themselves in a game they might get nervous as well. All we have to do is just go for it, have no regrets and if we fail then at least go out with our studs on.

In one way, having Middlesbrough in the mix is good for us. If we were the only threat to Luton, they could go out knowing a draw would be enough. But with Middlesbrough, they know that a draw won't be enough if Middlesbrough win. It all adds up to more pressure on Luton. Hopefully, they'll crack(and hopefully Middlesbrough won't win either).

Always the same when you look back on the season loses away to peterbough when winning , brizzle city winning & fkd it up
fkn derby always teams at the bottom

Always the same when you look back on the season loses away to peterbough when winning , brizzle city winning & fkd it up
Yes, the Brsitol match stands out in my mind too in terms of points lost. One man show by Weiman that day.

Surely, looking back, the 86 minute own goal at Luton is the real killer blow. We’d be on 71 points in sixth place and above them on goal difference

Surely, looking back, the 86 minute own goal at Luton is the real killer blow. We’d be on 71 points in sixth place and above them on goal difference
And Stoke the week before, we we're terrible from start to finish. They did regroup quickly after that three game dip, haven't lost since. I don't let that stuff get me down, it would keep me constantly angry :grinning:

I balance it out by thinking about the games where we've nicked points after the 90th minute. Blackpool at home i don't think we deserved to win, happy to be corrected as it's all a bit vague now. I thought we were unlucky not to beat Forest at the Den and certainly never deserved a last minute loss. Coopers late strike at Bramwell lane nicked us a win.

An own goal to get us a point away at Middlesbrough then we give one away at Peterborough and lose. All fine margins with elements of good and bad fortune chucked in. We tend to focus om the negatives and unfathomables to much whilst we should all be content,feeling positive and hoping for the best.

Having a think about my life following Millwall, lots of up's and down but many many giant killings and general shocks. If any club knows how to piss on peoples chips and gatecrash a party it's us, there is no one better at it than Millwall. I'll hold that thought until the final whistle.

I was thinking I wanted Bournemouth to win on Tuesday so they’ve got nothing to play for on Saturday. But the opposite could work for us as well. Imagine they lose to forest, there’s massive pressure for them to win on Saturday, and they’d have to hope hill will get something v forest.

the pressure could get to them and we could Nick a 1-0. If the football gods are smiling down on us and Reading beat Luton and boro fail to get a win, unlikely I know, then we would have Bournemouth in the playoffs. And I’d rather have them in the play offs than forest, as they’d be crestfallen after missing out on automatic promotion, and forest are in much better form at the moment and seem to be on an unstoppable run.

All ifs and buts I know but stranger things have happened in football. I’m just going to enjoy watching it on Saturday as it’s a free hit for us, because before last night we never had a chance at all.

I was thinking I wanted Bournemouth to win on Tuesday so they’ve got nothing to play for on Saturday. But the opposite could work for us as well. Imagine they lose to forest, there’s massive pressure for them to win on Saturday, and they’d have to hope hill will get something v forest.

the pressure could get to them and we could Nick a 1-0. If the football gods are smiling down on us and Reading beat Luton and boro fail to get a win, unlikely I know, then we would have Bournemouth in the playoffs. And I’d rather have them in the play offs than forest, as they’d be crestfallen after missing out on automatic promotion, and forest are in much better form at the moment and seem to be on an unstoppable run.

All ifs and buts I know but stranger things have happened in football. I’m just going to enjoy watching it on Saturday as it’s a free hit for us, because before last night we never had a chance at all.
I agree it is all very unlikely, but how good would it feel to knock Scott Parker out of the play offs? Arrogant and entitled don't come close, little old Millwall doing a number on him would be priceless.