So if Luton do lose 3 - 0 on Monday?

If you look at the current form table (last five games) Fulham are having a nightmare.

They’ve lost three games, won one and drew the other. I’m hoping they get a second wind as we approach the final run in but be prepared to be let down by them.

Millwall sit in third place behind Huddersfield and Forest with three wins and two draws.

Sorry about the statwankery but I think the point needed to be made.

If if if if if, no chance. Even if we did which would extend the season I think we would get outplayed by one of the better footballing sides. Just my opinion.

If if if if if, no chance. Even if we did which would extend the season I think we would get outplayed by one of the better footballing sides. Just my opinion.
Don't be stupid, there is a chance, small I agree, but a chance nonetheless. As for 'better footballing sides', we were far better than Huddersfield in our games against them, same with Luton, Forest blow hot and cold, we pissed all over Sheffield United and Boro are nothing special, we are also superb at home and strong defensively.

We would also have momentum and no expectations. You are one negative fella Mark.

Of course it's a slim chance, but if Fulham end the season with two good wins, we are in with a shout

iu

Don't be stupid, there is a chance, small I agree, but a chance nonetheless. As for 'better footballing sides', we were far better than Huddersfield in our games against them, same with Luton, Forest blow hot and cold, we pissed all over Sheffield United and Boro are nothing special, we are also superb at home and strong defensively.

We would also have momentum and no expectations. You are one negative fella Mark.

Of course it's a slim chance, but if Fulham end the season with two good wins, we are in with a shout
Too many draws. Only 4 teams have lost less games than us and 2 of them will be plying their trade in the prem next year.