So come on, how many of you Naysayers have buckled yet?

The headline is purposely misleading and disingenuos, as you know!

• Group Stage match versus Costa Rica generates highest audience of the year in Japan
    • La Albiceleste’s ’s encounter with Mexico draws audience share of 81.3% in Argentina
    • England v USA most watched men's football match on US television ever

Well that’s all well and good but you’re missing a fantastic World Cup. Stick to your guns if you want to and don’t watch England but some of the other games, especially the crucial third matches which decide the group, have been fantastic. Just ask anyone who supports Japan or Morocco. This is ten times better than all the Premiership nonsense Talk Sport bang on about so why miss out? After all, no one is going to take a blind bit of notice of some moral crusade which basically consists of turning the telly off.
P.s. of course I’m looking forward to Saturday, I might even make a bovril & buy a Wagon Wheel

He didn’t coin the phrase “fake news” but the person who has used it the most over the last eight years is Donald Trump. The irony is that he has manipulated the media for his own gain all his life. Now you’re an intelligent person Peckham as I’m sure most of you are on here, all you have to do is read between the lines. Just filter out what’s bolloxs and what’s not. It’s only what you have to do with the written media and also the radio so just do the same with what’s on the telly. There’s no need to get rid of your TV, just watch what you want to watch (and yes, there is some good stuff on it) and if you happen to catch some shit news you don’t like then just read between the lines. P.s. another three brilliant games today (and I’m not even talking about Brazil) P.p.s. When the wokes talk about all the colonial slaves & workers who died making our Empire, most of you lot don’t want to know. Now your all (rightly) up in arms about the migrant workers that died, ironically the same migrant workers you wouldn’t want working in our country

Now your all (rightly) up in arms about the migrant workers that died, ironically the same migrant workers you wouldn’t want working in our country
Fuck off. Don't tar or speak for me with your deluded, lefty, wind up shit. I'm the son of people who came to this country to be spat at and told to fuck off back to where they came from. I have no issue with anyone that wants to come to this country to work , settle and intergrate.

There’s no need to get rid of your TV,
There is if you don't want one.

When the wokes talk about all the colonial slaves & workers who died making our Empire, most of you lot don’t want to know.
More bollox. They're not talking about it, they're wrecking and knocking down things that some Marxist cunt has decided is wrong. They're very selective, if they weren't, the universities that they or there kids go to would be on the list. As would one of the main mouthpieces and drivers of this middle class guilt and faux concern- The fucking Guardian newspaper- Started up over a centuary ago by a trader of slaves and owner of Cotton plantations. But not a fucking word about them, nor is the triggered middle class readership looking for it to be cancelled and shut down :hmmm::hmmm:

Not one single person alive today had any control over or anything to do with what happend hundreds of years ago. There's a huge difference between being woke and thinking the farce in Qatar is wrong. More so cause it's happening in what's supposed to be an advanced and humane society.

All this bollox you've written whilst pointing the finger is needless. It seems this rant is about you needing to justify watching the games when there is no need you daft git. I think the finals being held in Qatar is wrong, more so when the FA have got players taking the knee cause they're against all forms of exploitation. I won't be judging bods that watch the finals, you should be doing the same for those have chosen not to.

Finally, If you're going to have a pop at me whilst trying to educate us do some fucking homework fella and know what your on about.

Last edited:
Fuck off. Don't tar or speak for me with your deluded, lefty, wind up shit. I'm the son of people who came to this country to be spat at and told to fuck off back to where they came from. I have no issue with anyone that wants to come to this country to work , settle and intergrate.

More bollox. They're not talking about it, they're wrecking and knocking down things that some Marxist cunt has decided is wrong. They're very selective, if they weren't, the universities that they or there kids go to would be on the list. As would one of the main mouthpieces and drivers of this middle class guilt and faux concern- The fucking Guardian newspaper- Started up over a centuary ago by a trader of slaves and owner of Cotton plantations. But not a fucking word about them, nor is the triggered middle class readership looking for it to be cancelled and shut down :hmmm::hmmm:

Not one single person alive today had any control over or anything to do with what happend hundreds of years ago. There's a huge difference between being woke and thinking the farce in Qatar is wrong. More so cause it's happening in what's supposed to be an advanced and humane society.

All this bollox you've written whilst pointing the finger is needless. It seems this rant is about you needing to justify watching the games when there is no need you daft git. I think the finals being Qatar is wrong, more so when the FA have got players taking the knee cause they're against all forms of exploitation. I won't be judging bods that watch the finals, you should be doing the same for those have chosen not to.

Finally, If you're going to have a pop at me whilst trying to educate us do some fucking homework fella and know what your on about.
Top post.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Its just a shame Peckham that there aren’t any hard hitting individual journalists (on radio, TV or both), that don’t put your argument to these cunts as to why they are being selective on what should be wrecked or knocked down!

Unfortunately we don’t have the calibre of the likes of a Robin Day, or an Andrew Neil who are ready to stand up and take pelters for interviewing and calling out these people for what they really are: a bunch of lefty Marxists who believe that their way is the right way, and woe betide anyone who thinks differently!

This country has gone to a hell in a handcart, and there doesn’t seem to be anyone prepared to save it and return it to the normality all of us used to enjoy!

All this bollox you've written whilst pointing the finger is needless. It seems this rant is about you needing to justify watching the games when there is no need you daft git. I think the finals being held in Qatar is wrong, more so when the FA have got players taking the knee cause they're against all forms of exploitation. I won't be judging bods that watch the finals, you should be doing the same for those have chosen not to.

Finally, If you're going to have a pop at me whilst trying to educate us do some fucking homework fella and know what you’re on about
It’s not about you, why would you think that? Your ego must be getting the better of you.
It’s about the collective righteousness of right wing anti woke politics. You are all (and I’m talking about the collective you) as bad as them. If you think you’re better (that’s the collective you’re) then think again

Top post.

Its just a shame Peckham that there aren’t any hard hitting individual journalists (on radio, TV or both), that don’t put your argument to these cunts as to why they are being selective on what should be wrecked or knocked down!

Unfortunately we don’t have the calibre of the likes of a Robin Day, or an Andrew Neil who are ready to stand up and take pelters for interviewing and calling out these people for what they really are: a bunch of lefty Marxists who believe that their way is the right way, and woe betide anyone who thinks differently!

This country has gone to a hell in a handcart, and there doesn’t seem to be anyone prepared to save it and return it to the normality all of us used to enjoy!
The broadcaster Joan Bakewell recalled that while Day was professional when in the office, he was disrespectful towards female newsreaders: "Socially he was a menace. There was no subtlety in his manner: at office parties he would attack head on. 'Do the men you interview fancy you? Do they stare at your legs? Do they stare at your breasts? Do you sleep with many of them?' ... Whenever he loomed in sight, I made myself scarce"

Top post.

If you want right wing presenters there’s always GB news I suppose but that’s shit and the viewing figures are going south faster than a swallow in winter. Then there’s Talk TV whose star signing was Piers Morgan, he’s hard hitting but he’s a complete c*** of course. Not only that but it’s owned by Rupert Murdock who according to the collective “you” has ruined football so that one might be a non starter :shrug:

How many statues were actually knocked down? Was it two or three?
And is everyone who takes part a Marxist or are you just being paranoid like that discredited right wing idiot McCarthy was (& I don’t mean Mick) “have you or have you ever been ….?)
You confuse me with someone who is a Labour Party member and a Guardian reader, I’m not, don’t forget the main thread of my last message was “read between the lines”The Guardian is a patronising load of crap but I’ll see your Guardian and raise you the Daily Mail, you know, that right wing pile of shit, the lot that were on Hitlers side at one point & the lot that stirs up race hate today.
The World Cup being played in Qatar isn’t wrong per say but obviously wrong because of the corruption and many deaths.
Of course there’s no one left alive that’s 200 years old but we didn’t give up (wrong phrase) most of our colonies until after WW2 and there are actually people still alive with blood on their hands (even if it was ordered by others) And if you want me to start on the number of British workers killed in work related incidents I can do that as well.
Look, you stick to your guns if you want to Peckham but I’m not upsetting my grandchildren by trying to explain a load of political & moral arguments to them at their age & telling them they can’t watch the World Cup because of it. When I watched the World Cup as an eight year old kid, the world was actually an even less forgiving place than it is today.
P.s. I spent half the morning arguing with a brain washed Chinaman about the disappearance of the Panchen Lama (& if he’s still alive I’m a Dutchman) so I do have a pop at the Communists as well

The broadcaster Joan Bakewell recalled that while Day was professional when in the office, he was disrespectful towards female newsreaders: "Socially he was a menace. There was no subtlety in his manner: at office parties he would attack head on. 'Do the men you interview fancy you? Do they stare at your legs? Do they stare at your breasts? Do you sleep with many of them?' ... Whenever he loomed in sight, I made myself scarce"
What has any of that got to do with TV and/or radio interviewers trying to get the truth out of bent MP’s, bent council members (many of whom support this Marxist nonsense), or the like?

I want to see (or hear) an interviewer asking someone the types of questions I myself would be asking them, given the chance to do so! There are always two sides to a story, but at the moment, only one side is being heard, because to dispute ‘their side’ is deemed as being racist, Imperialistic or just ignorant of the ‘facts.’

More often than not, when these do gooders are called out, they usually do not have a leg to stand on, or are just unable to answer these questions - with the discussion usually ending with them saying, “This interview is over,” before ripping off their microphone and storming out in a fit of rage! 🤣

How many statues were actually knocked down? Was it two or three?
It's not just statues is it! It's the need to cancel and delete a selective set of things and people that these ill-informed goons think upset brown people.

And is everyone who takes part a Marxist
I doubt it, but they're following what a Marxist set up (BLM) are saying and doing. I'd say they're more a rent a mob and guilt tripped bunch of posho's that feel the need to feel sorry for and protest on someone elses behalf. Like Corbyns time and who latched onto him, a bunch of well to do middle class apologists out to patronise and speak on behalf of brown people. The same type that'll be voying Tory once they have grown up, are away from the group think and have thier cushy job in the city. It's more akin to a passage of rights, fairly vacuous, but hey they were there maaaaaaaaaaan,

You confuse me with someone who is a Labour Party member and a Guardian reader,
I refer to some of your ramblings as such cause that's exactly what they do- bring up shit from the past and use it as a comparison and a shitty stick to hit you with, like i said, it's vacuous and pretty much infantile behavior that won't get them very far other than make them feel good and important.

I’ll see your Guardian and raise you the Daily Mail, you know, that right wing pile of shit, the lot that were on Hitlers side at one point & the lot that stirs up race hate today.
Yep i agree, it's a pile of contrived, divisive and toxic shit and why i've never read anything other than the odd but predictable headline that's printed t get peoples backs up.

The World Cup being played in Qatar isn’t wrong per say but obviously wrong because of the corruption and many deaths.
So it is wrong then :grinning:

Look, you stick to your guns if you want to Peckham but I’m not upsetting my grandchildren by trying to explain a load of political & moral arguments to them at their age & telling them they can’t watch the World Cup because of it.
Completely understand that mate, let them be kids and decide for themselves when they're old enough.

P.s. I spent half the morning arguing with a brain washed Chinaman about the disappearance of the Panchen Lama (& if he’s still alive I’m a Dutchman) so I do have a pop at the Communists as well
I'm sure you comrade and long may it continue.

Anyway that's it, i'm off to take the knee for whatever is in vogue and orrible today. Got to keep up with the Smythe Portersque Jones, after all!

Last edited: