So come on, how many of you Naysayers have buckled yet?

I will watch England slaughter Wales. The Welsh are starting to be very annoying with all this rubbish about Bale being the greatest ever British player despite only being able to kick with one foot. Nine of the squad were born in England. They have become the new Ireland.

Chris Mepham London
Sorba Thomas London
Ethan Ampadu Exeter
Kieffer Moore Torquay
Joe Morrell Ipswich
Matthew Smith Redditch
Jonny Williams Kent
Daniel James Hull
Brennan Johnson Nottingham
137 players in the World Cup were born in a different Country to the one they are playing for (including Sterling of course)

Do you honestly think if any of the players i mentioned believed they would be picked for England they would choose Wales instead?
You'd have to ask them. Giggs chose Wales after playing for England schoolboys. Believe it or not, but some people do have principles and loyalties. I doubt it would make much difference either way, they're both shit and will win fuck all.

The English squad spend all there time on there knees and pandering to oddballs. Perhaps if In ger lund dropped the likes of Kane ( Irish ) and Strirling ( Jamaican) grew a pair of bollox and got some proper Englishmen like Maguire in the squad then they might do a bit better* Did you see the Yanks faces when the gutless English team took the knee? It's coming home alright 🌈 🏳️

Still not seen any match but it's hard to avoid the news as it's worse than Wimbledon fortnight in saturation coverage.
Roll-on Saturday when I can watch our game followed by one of the 3 pm KO in the lower leagues, proper football warts, and all.

I was thinking of asking the wife if she would mind if I stood in the living room for Saturday's game and dropped monkey nut shells on the floor and then at HT I could visit the bathroom and piss on my feet for one last time just to relive the good old days.

Last edited:
Still not seen any match but it's hard to avoid the news as it's worse than Wimbledon fortnight in saturation coverage.
Roll-on Saturday when I can watch our game followed by one of the 3 pm KO in the lower leagues, proper football warts, and all.

I was thinking of asking the wife if she would mind if I stood in the living room for Saturday's game and dropped monkey nut shells on the floor and then at HT I could visit the bathroom and piss on my feet for one last time just to relive the good old days.
Well that’s all well and good but you’re missing a fantastic World Cup. Stick to your guns if you want to and don’t watch England but some of the other games, especially the crucial third matches which decide the group, have been fantastic. Just ask anyone who supports Japan or Morocco. This is ten times better than all the Premiership nonsense Talk Sport bang on about so why miss out? After all, no one is going to take a blind bit of notice of some moral crusade which basically consists of turning the telly off.
P.s. of course I’m looking forward to Saturday, I might even make a bovril & buy a Wagon Wheel

Well that’s all well and good but you’re missing a fantastic World Cup. Stick to your guns if you want to and don’t watch England but some of the other games, especially the crucial third matches which decide the group, have been fantastic. Just ask anyone who supports Japan or Morocco. This is ten times better than all the Premiership nonsense Talk Sport bang on about so why miss out? After all, no one is going to take a blind bit of notice of some moral crusade which basically consists of turning the telly off.
P.s. of course I’m looking forward to Saturday, I might even make a bovril & buy a Wagon Wheel
The current England cricket test team is enough excitement for me, I'm waiting for the 5 am start once more by watching the Aussies v West indies until Brook and Stokes resume the onslaught against Pakistan.
No Bovril and Wagonwheel for this England team, the only Wagon Wheel is the number of boundaries being hit, 4 players on over a ton.

The current England cricket test team is enough excitement for me, I'm waiting for the 5 am start once more by watching the Aussies v West indies until Brook and Stokes resume the onslaught against Pakistan.
No Bovril and Wagonwheel for this England team, the only Wagon Wheel is the number of boundaries being hit, 4 players on over a ton.
I hope that’s not the same England cricket team that took the knee in the T20 World Cup in October? :unsure:
You should probably turn it off :grinning:

For me it's not an empty gesture (like those cunts'.) The deaths of thousands of exploited semi-slaves, the disgusting hypocrisy, the way my beloved club was dragged through the mud, all of it mean I cannot watch it no matter the quality. It's a World Cup built on a stinking edifice. It revolts me. Can't watch it. Sorry dad.

I hope that’s not the same England cricket team that took the knee in the T20 World Cup in October? :unsure:
You should probably turn it off :grinning:
I no longer watch the beginning of any event, I always tune in 5 mins after the start just to avoid intro music the compulsory handshake, and any other gestures.

I also shut off any adds in the break no matter and never view any programs that I consider woke pandering, I know that advertisers pay a premium according to viewing numbers and so I affect revenues in my own little way.
Russia had sponsorship revenue down £187m from the previous world cup held in Brazil.

After all, no one is going to take a blind bit of notice of some moral crusade which basically consists of turning the telly off.
I can only speak for myself, i'm not on a moral crusade just using my right to either tune in or not. Don't know whether you're on another wind up, if you are it;s a poor attempt. If you're comfortable watching games of football on pitches where slaves have died then good luck mate but i'm not and i certainly ain't going to acknowledge it.

You think no one is going to take a blind bit of notice? It's all about money, revenues, people ain't interested in mate which means empty pubs and shelves full of booze, food and tat unsold. Advertisers not reaching there audience. It has a huge effect on shareholders and profits- so you're wrong, again. A win for the moral crusaders me thinks :clap::clap::clap: Hit em where it hurts.

For dissenters it's a win and has proved- shown the knee taking and rainbow bollox to be a vacuous farce dreamt up by money men at the FA and Sky.

As well as the above, the crusaders haven't had to watch a sneering hypocritical, lefty, poster boy like LIneker justifying his pressence out there. The same shithouse that screams racism over and over again, but when money is on offer the truth prevails and as we already knew, Black lives don't matter to Gary when there's money involved.

Same for Neville, another vile, shithouse, lefty hypocrite. Slags off the tories to keep other lefty hypocrites onside whilst working fo a bent and murderous regime. What a cunt!

Mycha Richards, thick as shit professional northerner that's only on TV cause he's black. He's done very well out of his brothers in the USA being murdered by old bill. Takes the knee, takes the money.

OAG you accuse us Naysayers of being morsal crusaders yet you're watching a bunch of them on TV, at least we stick to our stance/ beliefs. Women co commentators ( they're white) but that's fine cause you can't see them. Pundits and studio guests comprised of women and black blokes yet you're accusing us of being on a moral crusade. I think you'll find it's the media companies/ TV that are on the crusade and not us.

You need to rethink what you're accusing people of and have another go cause you're confused and miles off. There are no hypocrites on here mate, they're all out in where the dead workers and slaves are, in Qatar.

Last edited: