So come on, how many of you Naysayers have buckled yet?

So whose had a sneak look? Left the news on & seen the World Cup goals. “Well I can’t turn the news off, the missus is watching it” Or been down the pub and caught a glimpse on the big TV screen? “Well I’m not really watching it, I just popped in for a swift light ale, I can’t help it if the landlords got it on”
So seriously, how many of you lot have not “watched a minute of it” yet? :ROFLMAO:
I'm actually the opposite OAG
Was well up for England and always support my country but after yesterday's shit I have tickets for a boozer Tuesday and really dunno if I'll bother now , might still watch at home but have lost the passion after yesterday's bore fest and his reluctance to play Foden
I may perk up once we are through , we'll see

I watched a bunch of crabs, sideways backwards frighten to go forwards fkn awful out classed out played by the 3rd division yanks
Coming home there coming home ,after the quarters as usual
Southshit is only interested in the fkn knee & some pink gay fkn arm bands , who gives a shit, even the yanks didn’t do the knee & it’s cuz of the yank floyd all that Hollis,

I watched a bunch of crabs, sideways backwards frighten to go forwards fkn awful out classed out played by the 3rd division yanks
Coming home there coming home ,after the quarters as usual
Southshit is only interested in the fkn knee & some pink gay fkn arm bands , who gives a shit, even the yanks didn’t do the knee & it’s cuz of the yank floyd all that Hollis,
Your post could be about any one of the games that the Drone has managed, bar San Marino. Got to give some credit for that one and not playing 2/3 holding midfielders against a bunch of part timers.

I will watch England slaughter Wales. The Welsh are starting to be very annoying with all this rubbish about Bale being the greatest ever British player despite only being able to kick with one foot. Nine of the squad were born in England. They have become the new Ireland.

Chris Mepham London
Sorba Thomas London
Ethan Ampadu Exeter
Kieffer Moore Torquay
Joe Morrell Ipswich
Matthew Smith Redditch
Jonny Williams Kent
Daniel James Hull
Brennan Johnson Nottingham

So Wales are shit cause they have nine Englishmen playing for them, interesting! Add that lot to the pile of shit in Southgates squad, bar the Jamaican.

I don't think we're the only naysayers when it comes to the farce in Qatar. Usually when a big tournament is on London is awash with flags, banners and motors adorned with colours. Been to several areas that would normally be covered in their countrties flags/colours.

Not a Brazil or Portugal flag to be seen in any of the latino quarters, not a Ghanain flag to be seen in Peckham, Deptford or Brixton. Not even a pub around here that has any sort of bunting or colours on display.

No car horns being tooted, no sound of pissed up lads singing it's coming home, pubs are empty when games are on. Even the shops seem to be swerving it.

I find that quite refreshing, it shows, that in general people are decent and have a moral compass and want no part in the bollox that is taking place in Qatar.

Cheers. Just found it a distraction, a source of misery and propaganda so we liberated ourselves from it. Nearly everything that's on the beeb is presented a by a doris, a doris ethnic or some other form of deviant oddball, that don't represent normality to me. It's just a load of shit, morality tales and agenda's forced onto us and sold as ' normal everyday life ' do fuck off.
I thought i was the only one Peckham.

Got rid of mine about four years ago. Although i do try to eat healthily, i thought at the time. why am i trying to stop putting shite in my body, but am ok with putting it in my head, watching dumbed down and or reality TV.
Best decision i made ......................

Now i'm playing games with the TV police :):):)

You mean yute surely?
Firstly, the licence fee also pays for the BBC Radio stations & secondly, if you haven’t got a telly how do you know that the stuff on TV is still shit? :unsure: (It is still shit, of course, but that’s not the point)
one does'nt need to taste dog shite, to know that it tastes like .................. dog shite.

I will watch England slaughter Wales. The Welsh are starting to be very annoying with all this rubbish about Bale being the greatest ever British player despite only being able to kick with one foot. Nine of the squad were born in England. They have become the new Ireland.

Chris Mepham London
Sorba Thomas London
Ethan Ampadu Exeter
Kieffer Moore Torquay
Joe Morrell Ipswich
Matthew Smith Redditch
Jonny Williams Kent
Daniel James Hull
Brennan Johnson Nottingham
Arthur ..................... just because a cat is born in a kennel, doesn't mean its a dog :):):) the Duke of Wellington was born in Dublin :)

Arthur ..................... just because a cat is born in a kennel, doesn't mean its a dog :):):) the Duke of Wellington was born in Dublin :)
It's the rules as we all know them. It's not place of birth but parents and grandparents too. England have selected plenty of players not born in this country, and it's something the divs amongst us can blame when they;re sent packing again.

ING ER LUND iNG ER LUND ING ER LUND 🌈

I can save all millwall fans £159
Put up a no trespass sign
Call up the Bullshit Broad Casting
It will take 20 mins getting to the manager cnt, & tell him under common law you do not want there goons on your property
He will say how they will apply for a magistrates search warrant,
Where you can then remind him it’s now a civil matter and he won’t be able to get one,
Then you never here from them again,
Always works never had one in over 40 years

I thought i was the only one Peckham.

Got rid of mine about four years ago. Although i do try to eat healthily, i thought at the time. why am i trying to stop putting shite in my body, but am ok with putting it in my head, watching dumbed down and or reality TV.
Best decision i made ......................

Now i'm playing games with the TV police :):):)
No, you're not the only ones.. We binned ours years back and all of the rubbish adverts along with it.. Cleaner mind, cleaner body.. It's all advertising anyway. The only bit of advertising I'm apt to see these last 15 years or so is these fucking pop ups on MO, those horrid Papa John and "please don't gamble" on MTV matchday and the ones taking up the back pages of Hustler magazine!
Not inviting more phony, preaching cnts into my home via the Idiot Box.

It's the rules as we all know them. It's not place of birth but parents and grandparents too. England have selected plenty of players not born in this country, and it's something the divs amongst us can blame when they;re sent packing again.

ING ER LUND iNG ER LUND ING ER LUND 🌈
Do you honestly think if any of the players i mentioned believed they would be picked for England they would choose Wales instead?