So come on, how many of you Naysayers have buckled yet?

That would only make sense if i had a TV comrade.

Oi, cheeky facka, Dinosaur youth is the correct term :thumbup:
You mean yute surely?
Firstly, the licence fee also pays for the BBC Radio stations & secondly, if you haven’t got a telly how do you know that the stuff on TV is still shit? :unsure: (It is still shit, of course, but that’s not the point)

Yoot/ Yoof, actuallly.

Cause it's the same shit as when i decided to to F it off. Secondly, i do have mates :eek!: who have a googlebox, so i see the shit when i pop around to see them.

You opening the bottle of Vino tonight mate?
Win lose or draw, yes (be rude not to)

Sorry but I watched the England game tonight and all I can say to all you lot that didn't is, you lucky bar stewards, cant remember having a shot on target
As for Lee Dickson saying be patience, well Lee we had 94 boring minutes of being patient. Serves me right for watching it

Sorry but I watched the England game tonight and all I can say to all you lot that didn't is, you lucky bar stewards, cant remember having a shot on target
As for Lee Dickson saying be patience, well Lee we had 94 boring minutes of being patient. Serves me right for watching it
1 mount ist half

Get Involved​

Via WhatsApp 03301231826
Anon: Honestly English fans only have two tunes: “It’s coming home”’ or “you’re getting sacked in the morning”.

:ROFLMAO:

Get Involved​

Via WhatsApp 03301231826
Anon: Honestly English fans only have two tunes: “It’s coming home”’ or “you’re getting sacked in the morning”.

:ROFLMAO:
And GSTK, but that’s three more than America. All they’ve got is U. S. A repeat ad nauseum.*

* apologies to Owl