So come on, how many of you Naysayers have buckled yet?

Having a proper debate is a thing of the past, the powers that be cannot take being corrected and the reason the middle class that were becoming too wealthy will be stripped down to nothing, the same as the rest of us.

We are being slowly dismantled and controlled from brainwashing education to a cashless system where the banks can one day say, you dont have any money its ours.

Unfortunately we don’t have the calibre of the likes of a Robin Day, or an Andrew Neil who are ready to stand up and take pelters for interviewing and calling out these people for what they really are: a bunch of lefty Marxists who believe that their way is the right way, and woe betide anyone who thinks differently!

This country has gone to a hell in a handcart, and there doesn’t seem to be anyone prepared to save it and return it to the normality all of us used to enjoy!
Fucking hilarious..... you do know who has been running the country for the last 12 years. Hell in a handcart... yep started with Cameron giving in to his rabid right wing toffs and has continued to be a shit cart since with fucking idiots like truss putting a uneducated needless big black hole in the finances that we are all getting bent over to pay for.

This coming from someone who wanted his sovereignty back yet spouts off about wanting your own country to be pummelled in a footie game. I couldn't give a fuck if you want to watch it or not, everyone has choice but to wish your country beat is hypocrisy.

the middle class that were becoming too wealthy will be stripped down to nothing, the same as the rest of us.
Agree with that, the only down side is that the middle classes are already claiming to be the knew working class, so where and what does that leave us?

Can't have more than two ski holidays a year now- working class. Have to get rid of a dog walker and east european nanny- working class now. These fucking peole have a hell of a lot to answer for. Brexit happenig, the Tories in power, the magic grandpa being humiliated at the election box- no free university places and all of a sudden they've become a protest griup and self appointed spokes people for black and brown people, chuck in the laughable climate protests and you have the full house.

There cosy little existence and world has been turned on it's head so now they're out protesting. Protesting about things they have ignored for decades, and protesting and angry that minorities and there ancestors were treated awfully. Nothing about how they've benefitted from it until now cause their class and status is under threat. They can't win at the polling stations so they rebel and protest, but as always it's in someone elses name- a monotity- modern Marxism at it's weak and laughable best.

Let them eat cake

Fuck em all.

I've still not watched any, and I still will not be tuning in. They do not represent anything about me or my country, kneeling down to terrorists etc. Not even the Americans did that, and its mainly in their country. Fuck the overpaid pre-Madonna's I hope they get knocked out. Fuck em.

Agree with that, the only down side is that the middle classes are already claiming to be the knew working class, so where and what does that leave us?

Can't have more than two ski holidays a year now- working class. Have to get rid of a dog walker and east european nanny- working class now. These fucking peole have a hell of a lot to answer for. Brexit happenig, the Tories in power, the magic grandpa being humiliated at the election box- no free university places and all of a sudden they've become a protest griup and self appointed spokes people for black and brown people, chuck in the laughable climate protests and you have the full house.

There cosy little existence and world has been turned on it's head so now they're out protesting. Protesting about things they have ignored for decades, and protesting and angry that minorities and there ancestors were treated awfully. Nothing about how they've benefitted from it until now cause their class and status is under threat. They can't win at the polling stations so they rebel and protest, but as always it's in someone elses name- a monotity- modern Marxism at it's weak and laughable best.

Let them eat cake

Fuck em all.
I went on an early Remain march. Huge numbers. Fucking massive. I used to do quite a few left wing demos 70s and 80s but this was different level. Problem was they were nearly all white middle class. No passion, no chance at all of violence. Bloke in a dress tossing an EU flag and being applauded🤮 So nobody took any notice. And at that point I thought you are just entitled people who don't like the fact that some of your privileges will be removed. I despised them and never went on another. In fact I just thought my side lost fair n square so suck it up and live with it.

I thought you are just entitled people who don't like the fact that some of your privileges will be removed.
That's exactly why they're angry. Cheap nanny- gone, cheap cowboy builder gone- cheap dog walkers gone. Basically a whole underpaid service industry to them gone, hence their faux outrage and concern.