Sniverpool scum

I live in a town on the line to Wembley so we usually get fans staying for the football. On Friday, been to lords for the cricket and stopped off at my local for a couple. Walked in and I hear the unmistakable sound of fucking scousers, like a scene out of the fast show. I would rather have vermin in the pub.

The wife and I have a couple of beers and a bite to eat and fuck off as the scousers start singing. Go back to the pub last night and ask the landlord how the scousers were late Friday and Saturday. One throws up late Friday over the new carpet (the pub was refurbished 3 months ago) and on Saturday they open windows and start stealing cushions and glasses (lots of new branded glasses). They are utter shitcunts and it’s in their DNA. Wankers can’t help themselves.

On the point of Food banks I don't doubt they were originally set up to help struggling families but have now been politicised to show the government in a bad light and it's noticeable that most of the foodbanks are in Labour run councils and besides what the Scousers think they are not the only town/city that has poverty.
The Labour run councils would be better off giving a lot of the people reliant on foodbanks a lesson in home economics and teach them how to prepare a meal for their families for not a lot of money, also tell them to cut out the scratchcards and cigarettes so that their money goes a bit further.
I don't buy into food banks at all...............it is a shop giving out free food, that's why they are popular.
Poverty ......... ??? when Sir Bob did his "Feed the world".......... i thought that was poverty....... people starving, nowhere to live, destitute, in drought ridden countries, ravaged by civil wars.
Poverty in this country ???? with people who have mobile phones, bills and rent paid for by the local authority, free food, trainers and cigarettes...........and that's poverty ????? not in my book i'm afraid.

I don't buy into food banks at all...............it is a shop giving out free food, that's why they are popular.
Poverty ......... ??? when Sir Bob did his "Feed the world".......... i thought that was poverty....... people starving, nowhere to live, destitute, in drought ridden countries, ravaged by civil wars.
Poverty in this country ???? with people who have mobile phones, bills and rent paid for by the local authority, free food, trainers and cigarettes...........and that's poverty ????? not in my book i'm afraid.
And moaning they might not be able to afford a foreign holiday this year...........

My son studies medicine in liverpool, I hate thinking about him walking to and from the college I make him phone me every evening to make sure his ok
One good side, theres a lap dancing club round the corner from his digs for when I visit 😁

Or sit on gold thrones. Think they are the only ones who may be struggling. Enough of em came down for the game, cant be struggling that fucking much.
Never changes always the victims.
The all come from fucking Norway that's why!

A few years back I was going to drop some food at the local food bank, so I Googled it to see where it was. There were fucking reviews on there! I checked to see what in the World one put in a review of a fucking food bank and found one woman had reviewed it immediately after another review for the most expensive steak restaurant in our town!
Needless to say I didn't fucking bother

There's only three teams I can say I truly hate.

West Ham
Celtic
Liverpool.

Everyone else I don't like, but the hatred is reserved for the above.
I'd agree with that list but also add Spurs to it, which was pretty much started when that woke, wazzock Lineker played for them and continued unabated ever since.

Conspiracy or not?!.

The UK national average of asthma suffers is 12 percent,in the Sniverppol 35 man squad 63 percent suffer from asthma and bearing in mind the training they do why would a ‘top’ team sign so many asthma suffers!?.
Works out they can take two types of drugs legally that saw Bradley Wiggins banned for life in the tour De France.

Members online