Sniverpool scum

Still think Hillsborough was their fault. If they didn't rush the gates without tickets wouldn't have happened. Innocent people died, but the scallies caused it
But it's been proven that the police should had stopped them causing a crush outside by opening the gates sooner and the police should had stopped them rushing into the already over crowded centre pen by telling them to go to the side pens.
It's always someone else's fault is their motto after all.

Was listening to LBC in car yesterday, and one of the presenters was commenting on the booing at Cup Final.
Basically was saying that Boo'ing is not against the Law, and if football supporters want to Boo', its their choice and should be able to in our democratic country!!!!!
Really??
Except, of course, if the Boo'ing takes place in a football ground in SE14.....

Dole dossers booing the national anthem at the FA cup final, whilst our Armed Forces stood proud, bet they wish they could steam into them…!!

Fucking no good low life begging scum, whilst they cheered the knee!

BBC didn’t even acknowledge it, what a surprise.
Don’t be silly, the scouse are the victims, always have been and always will be

farking sickening seeing loads of khunts walking around tootingstan on Saturday with vermin shirts on

one legend of a guy walked into the mitre with a big wall tattoo on his arm, pretty rare around here seeing a wall fan , I’ve really got to move

But it's been proven that the police should had stopped them causing a crush outside by opening the gates sooner and the police should had stopped them rushing into the already over crowded centre pen by telling them to go to the side pens.
It's always someone else's fault is their motto after all.
How many would have taken notice of being told to go to side pens ?

if ticketless fans had not travelled and turned up, then 97 innocent fans would not have died

Could you imagine the outcry had it been our fans booing the National Anthem there would have been utter condemnation. Remember the stick Millwall got when booing the knee against Derby in December 2020!

Certain sections media will never have a go the big six or their ilk because it doesn't fit their agenda and they (the media) know if they print or say anything detrimental, those clubs' will stop their accreditation to attend games.

Re. Hillsborugh: you only have to look at the footage before the '86 Cup Final again their neighbours; they were hanging off the fucking windows climbing up the outsides of the Twin Towers and one cunt even watched the game from the roof!
When they played Milan in the CL Final in '07 I remember watching the news and they were interviewing fans outside who had no tickets who were intending to rush the turnstiles; I'm sure the reporter pointed out the obvious dangers and their tragic history, at which they were just laughed at.
I went to a pre-season game at Wrexham the year after they won the CL in '05 and there were fucking hundreds of the bin dipping cunts who climbed in with no tickets, sitting in the aisle, pissed up.
Are really meant to suspend belief for one minute and assume that the ONE TIME they didn't turn up en masse, ticketless, that 89 people died?

Millwall got dragged into the booing the anthem debate this morning on breakfast tv. Some prick mentioned us booing the knee. If we can do it the scousers can boo the anthem. Fair enough I would never boo the anthem I like the queen but I will boo the knee.
As for Hillsborough, plod were there to keep order, they fucked up big time. Yeah scousers didn’t help but football was like that back then, jibbing in, snide tickets.
If they had controlled the crowd what they were payed to do 97 bods would not of died.
What does piss me off about the red side is they have never held their hands up about Heysel. Not the supporters, the club, ex players or the media. Them supporters charging across them terraces led to the death of them Juve fans. If that had been us?
Another thing, as for this crap ‘we are scouse not English’ I done quite a few England aways late 70s early 80s. Plenty of scousers going back then, both red and blue. Getting involved as well. What’s changed?
They want to be different that mob, the snobs of football. Fuck ‘em.

They boo the anthem because of the Conservative government according to this:confused:
Someone should tell them the National anthem has fuck all to do with the government.

The Republic of Liverpool fuck me I've heard it all now
Let em have their independence

Should be a great league to play in

P W D L F A GD PTS
Liverpool 6 4 0 0 18 0 18 12
Everton 6 2 0 2 12 6 6 6
Tranmere 6 0 0 4 0 18 -18 0

Liverpool 3 Everton 0

Everton 6 Tranmere 0

Tranmere 0 Liverppol 6

Everton 0 Liverpool 3

Liverpool 6 Tranmere 0