Sky making one fan banned a big story - well it is us

Shawmi

Millwall badge

A 34-year-old man has been banned from all football matches for five years, and given a four-month suspended prison sentence, after making racist gestures and remarks during Millwall's game away at West Brom.
Kaine Lewis was in the away end at The Hawthorns when he was spotted by officers on duty at the Championship game in September.
Lewis initially denied any wrongdoing but later pleaded guilty at Dudley Magistrates Court. He will also have to carry out 200 hours of unpaid work.

I would like to know what the gesture was. But thats a place for the members forum. Not here.

Meanwhile it happens at other clubs every week and nothing happens apart from hushing it up.
I would have thought the plod would have been busy with other matters like knife crime, noncing, terrorism blah, blah, blah. I'm not defending racist abuse but the sentencing seems way over the top to me.

Meanwhile it happens at other clubs every week and nothing happens apart from hushing it up.
I would have thought the plod would have been busy with other matters like knife crime, noncing, terrorism blah, blah, blah. I'm not defending racist abuse but the sentencing seems way over the top to me.
Plod are busy taking the knee and dancing with extinction rebellion arseholes