Sibley not for sale

silverlion

Staff member
Dont understand how the administrator at Derby can turn down any fair offer for a player if the club is on the verge of being expelled from the league for not being able to fulfill its fixtures. Surely then each player can leave as a free agent
Maybe its just us they don't want to sell to.
NOLU. 🤔😜

Looks like we have wasted about a week on this deal and with Bradshaw out and Jed maybe going and Bod and Smith leaving we are leaving it late to do any incoming deals

Dont understand how the administrator at Derby can turn down any fair offer for a player if the club is on the verge of being expelled from the league for not being able to fulfill its fixtures. Surely then each player can leave as a free agent
The report states “administrator’s obligations in respect of a funding plan” or not as the case maybe.

That's not a fair offer though is it

That's not a fair offer though is it
Seems strange to me that they rejected it though, to then say he’s not for sale. Perhaps playing a game to try and draw in better offers from elsewhere, or get us to up the bid again?
They took £30k for Graeme Shinnie. That’s probably covering his wage cost for about 3 weeks!

I think a more realistic price for Sibley in this scenario would be £750-900k - without being in administration Derby probably wouldn’t entertain anything less than £2.5m…

Without VAR it's impossible to tell from the mess of players in the box.

Derby are now 7 seven points behind Reading and 8 points behind Cardiff.
If they manage to survive after the huge points deduction (which they deserved),
it would be one of the greatest relegation escapes ever, I should imagine.

Derby 2 2 home birmingham
Equalised with the very last kick of the game
and it was offside theySAID
Probably offside plus the overhead kick was definitely dangerous play. However Derby should have had a penalty for handball earlier when the ball was going in the net