Ryan Leonard

But he was pony when he joined and for a season or two after (did he get Injured not long after his debut?). I was one of the ones to critisices him but I never wanted him to fail. But when you're a clubs record signing, even for such a misley sum, people expect better. And he did not deliver. He was playing like he was out of his depth and would make enough mistakes that couldn't be excused away so readily.

Agree with this. Add in that he showed at times how good he could be it was frustrating when his form was just good and bad.
Seems so many of our signings go this way. Mahoney being the notable one at the moment. Shows moments of being a great player and our best crosser but then goes missing in the next few games.

Fast becoming a solid performer for wall and much improved player.
Got a lot of stick early on when we signed him.
For me should partner Mitchell in the middle of the park.
Saville not producing anything in comparison to those two.
Before he got injured last season, he was our best player by some way. Remember thinking that Harris has found an absolute gem that just needed to find his confidence. He's got everything and is now finding his form again. Him and Hutch would be the first names on my team sheet every week.

Before he got injured last season, he was our best player by some way. Remember thinking that Harris has found an absolute gem that just needed to find his confidence. He's got everything and is now finding his form again. Him and Hutch would be the first names on my team sheet every week.
Savs seems to have a more deeper role than the attacking threat that saw a significant number of goals from him previously, so let’s see if he can find his feet as we progress up the table! 👍😉
C’mon you Lions!