Rumours

450k are we taking the piss.is kavanagh the new levy want top dollar for sales bottom dollar for buys.theres clubs in league 2 who could match that offer

Derby need the money, dangerous game but only a fool would go in high.
I don’t think a reasonable bid is high, even we know we are taking the piss but we can’t afford to. We desperately need some creativity and pace and could well be a great player to sell on for a profit later.
That’s if he doesn’t become disabled playing for us.

He’s worth more than that based on his performance against us the other year. Even if he now has one leg he’s too good for us, which is exactly what we want.
If Sibley isn’t getting into the Derby team perhaps he’s not as good as we think and his hat trick against us was a one-off.🤷‍♂️

Remember those of us who witnessed Tom Elliott petrify the life out of us at Wimbledon thought he was a great acquisition and look how that turned out 🤦‍♂️

If Sibley isn’t getting into the Derby team perhaps he’s not as good as we think and his hat trick against us was a one-off.🤷‍♂️

Remember those of us who witnessed Tom Elliott petrify the life out of us at Wimbledon thought he was a great acquisition and look how that turned out 🤦‍♂️
The hat trick was but he looked more lively than any player on the pitch.
Elliot didn’t impress me.

Just seen on the slp we’re looking at Dion Sanderson from wolves on loan. Can’t be arsed posted the link though.

Just seen on the slp we’re looking at Dion Sanderson from wolves on loan. Can’t be arsed posted the link though.
Good player. 22 years old, been on loan at Sunderland, Cardiff (under NH I believe? Maybe not) and most recently Birmingham). Premier League clubs bid for him last year knocked back by Wolves.

I don’t see Pearce as good enough cover personally. If one of Cooper, Murray, Hutch get injured then we are light in that area as Ballard may not be match fit until mid Feb/March.

However, our priority has to be at the other end of the pitch.

News coming out of the Netherlands this evening reckons we are sniffing around a 25 year old attacking midfielder from Utrecht. As well as having bids rejected for another Dutch kid. At least we are broadening the horizons.

I think there are some very cheap gems out there in Europe - our domestic market for players has become a bit of a joke.