Ruining the beautiful game.

My dog will watch football all day, so to keep her from bothering me when I work form home I bang games on YouTube for her. Yesterday I came down at lunchtime and there was a Man Utd v Chelsea match on form the mid-00s. Some choice tackles were going in and the commentators were refreshingly frank in pulling up the pathetic diving antics of the players, something you never hear them do now. It's all about protecting the image of 'the Product' now. Sickening

All aspects of society, as we know it, has been diluted by a politically correct, woke, and positive discriminatory driven agenda.
Everything is affected, from what we do and how we do it, to what we say. It's just surprising that it's taken this long to the poison to spread to our game, whenever every other way of life that working class people have enjoyed for years, has been censored.

A Welsh player has just been booked for being aggressive, The commentary team were on board with this, The fella won the ball fair and square, wtf is he supposed to do.
The main reason I haven't watched any football other than millwall for many years, its a fucking contact sport (well it was) can't stand all the diving/play acting and mix that in with the cunts who who go to watch the games now as well😡 give me a west ham fan of the 80s:eek!:over the normal fan now, thank fuck we're still a proper club and fanbase hanging on to our working class values/morals

All aspects of society, as we know it, has been diluted by a politically correct, woke, and positive discriminatory driven agenda.
Everything is affected, from what we do and how we do it, to what we say. It's just surprising that it's taken this long to the poison to spread to our game, whenever every other way of life that working class people have enjoyed for years, has been censored.
I'm offended by this. Didnt like the way you wrote it & your agenda & believe you should be censored

The game most of us grew up loving has gone I think. I am holding on for dear life because of the love of my team. But my love of modern £00tball is far lower. Trouble is, once it is in your blood, it is hard to get out isn't it.

I hate the cheating, the diving, the ridiculous money the players are on (don't blame them taking it!) agents, the clubs that give their fans clappers and waiting for a frigging video to tell me if it was a goal or not.

The main reason I haven't watched any football other than millwall for many years, its a fucking contact sport (well it was) can't stand all the diving/play acting and mix that in with the cunts who who go to watch the games now as well😡 give me a west ham fan of the 80s:eek!:over the normal fan now, thank fuck we're still a proper club and fanbase hanging on to our working class values/morals
By our fingernails.

My dog will watch football all day, so to keep her from bothering me when I work form home I bang games on YouTube for her. Yesterday I came down at lunchtime and there was a Man Utd v Chelsea match on form the mid-00s. Some choice tackles were going in and the commentators were refreshingly frank in pulling up the pathetic diving antics of the players, something you never hear them do now. It's all about protecting the image of 'the Product' now. Sickening
Brilliant! Who does your dog support and who is her favourite player?