Roy Larner benefit do

We're working on it, the club are aware and being very accommodating and understanding. All going well , there will be a presentation on the pich prior to a home game next season.
great news, it would be good to have a good whip round for roy.

i have sent a e mail to the george cross however he should have been given straight away. The man has a total backbone and has endured a battle mentally and physically since the attack and will continue however with the right support he will get there as from my own experience i know however its not about me its roy.

The authorties should be ashamed to blank him whilst the old boys act is going praising each other ,giving each other awards etc,the old cunt boris dishing out knighthoods to his mates.The establishment is a shamnot allowing for criminal compensation for Roy.Those scum that night went out to kill.

Stand tall Roy and your own will look after you the normal joe public know and if there was a vote tomorrow for his bravery it would be a majority.

fuck the establishment.

great news, it would be good to have a good whip round for roy.

i have sent a e mail to the george cross however he should have been given straight away. The man has a total backbone and has endured a battle mentally and physically since the attack and will continue however with the right support he will get there as from my own experience i know however its not about me its roy.

The authorties should be ashamed to blank him whilst the old boys act is going praising each other ,giving each other awards etc,the old cunt boris dishing out knighthoods to his mates.The establishment is a shamnot allowing for criminal compensation for Roy.Those scum that night went out to kill.

Stand tall Roy and your own will look after you the normal joe public know and if there was a vote tomorrow for his bravery it would be a majority.

fuck the establishment.
I think now and the future is a better time to go for this. A lot of Dust has settled. He's out of the firing line from the dogs in newsprint. Plus he's just been accepted for an honour by a set up that is highly regarded. The Humane society has shown decency and bollox for seeing Roys actions for what they were. A brave, selfless and heroic show of a person that cares about and defends fellow decent human whilst 3 knife wielding animals tried to kill them.

Roy just didn't save peoples lives, he displayed actions and more bravery than some on duty, trained poice officers did. He put others first. Her saw a wrong taking place, He was decent and happy enough to fight that and stop these people doing wrong. Roy isn't the villian here, he did what we all wish we could do, more so if that was any off us in that boozer.

Bad people don't do what Roy had the heart and humatiy to do. He also puts people in power to shame. It's should be them being held to account for the mess were in and why brave and honest men like Roy have to jump in and save lives at threat from British based terrorists.

Many of whom are known and on watch lists. Lock them up, burn them or just lopp there peanuts off and done with the murderous scum. These cunts are evil and do fuck all for society and no do gooding fucking lefty is going to change them or their ingrained caveman beliefs. The same twised politico that defend and house these cunts and go's on about human rights but see's Roy as a criminal.

Pelt them all with bricks

Vote for Peckham Lion :hehe::hehe:

Last edited:
Thankyou mate.

If you can circulate to friends and family with a brief note on his heroics. The more people on the case the better.
Will do.

Hopefully the club could make an announcement on the OS now, asking supporters to send individual emails too!

15,000 - 18,000 emails from those regularly attending home matches shouldn’t be too difficult, and it would show the honours committee just how serious Roy’s fellow Londoners are about him and what he did in the face of terrible danger, without a thought for his own safety - just the safety of the people around him that day!

I think now and the future is a better time to go for this. A lot of Dust has settled. He's out of the firing line from the dogs in newsprint. Plus he's just been accepted for an honour by a set up that is highly regarded. The Humane society has shown decency and bollox for seeing Roys actions for what they were. A brave, selfless and heroic show of a person that cares about and defends fellow decent human whilst 3 knife wielding animals tried to kill them.

Roy just didn't save peoples lives, he displayed actions and more bravery than some on duty, trained poice officers did. He put others first. Her saw a wrong taking place, He was decent and happy enough to fight that and stop these people doing wrong. Roy isn't the villian here, he did what we all wish we could do, more so if that was any off us in that boozer.

Bad people don't do what Roy had the heart and humatiy to do. He also puts people in power to shame. It's should be them being held to account for the mess were in and why brave and honest men like Roy have to jump in and save lives at threat from British based terrorists.

Many of whom are known and on watch lists. Lock them up, burn them or just lopp there peanuts off and done with the murderous scum. These cunts are evil and do fuck all for society and no do gooding fucking lefty is going to change them or their ingrained caveman beliefs. The same twised politico that defend and house these cunts and go's on about human rights but see's Roy as a criminal.

Pelt them all with bricks

Vote for Peckham Lion :hehe::hehe:
Millwall bricks of course! 😉

Hopefully the club could make an announcement on the OS now, asking supporters to send individual emails too!
I 'm not sure that they'd be allowed to if it's deemed political.

Nor am i certain that Roys application/ nomination needs numbers. I think it's about it being brought to attention then the process begins.

Last edited:
Link for recommending Roy for George Cross to Home Office at end of the article. Nice one.

Edit: Just seen TD and Peckham both highlighted this too. Apologies for duplicating.

Last edited: