Rowett to QPR...?

I think Dyche was paid more than the players at Burnley so not sure what sort of money he’d be expecting
He signed a huge contract at the start of this season. He was certainly on a lot more money than the highest paid player who was on £55k pw.

If he ever came to us it would likely be at the end of his career for love, not money. And besides, he played for us for a couple of years as well as many other clubs and is from Kettering so who's to say he really cares about Millwall anyway.

Rowett has to go for it, from the 1st minute of the new season,
Our first ten games of last season saw us lose only twice, i think one of those defeats was to Fulham. I was at the first game away at Qpr, we played to win. If he went all out from the first whistle with this squad we wouldn't have had the season we've just witnessed.

He may have to go for it to please you, but budgets, quality of players, common sense and reality tend don't come into that kind of thinking. The geezer can't win, play to our strengths- boring- drawett balh blah blah- go all out and come unstuck- Rowett out- he's cluless- i know better that him, etc etc.

Our first ten games of last season saw us lose only twice, i think one of those defeats was to Fulham. I was at the first game away at Qpr, we played to win. If he went all out from the first whistle with this squad we wouldn't have had the season we've just witnessed.
Perhaps I should have been a bit more clearer. I meant Rowett has to get the team to go for it, and that means not to play as defensively as they did in the 1st half of last season! That doesn’t mean leave yourself wide open, but it does mean that the team should start the new season as they played during the 2nd half of last season (when we were more exciting and winning games.)

Our first 10 league games last season yielded just 12 points, with 2 wins, 2 defeats and 6 draws (4 were 1 - 1 and the other 2 were 0 - 0), so if Rowett lets the players go for it, from the off, then after our first 10 league games, our points tally and league position will hopefully be better this season than last season.