Rowett to QPR...?

This was doing the rounds after the Peterborough game from a few people in the know. Been coming.

Can see him going. With Jed and the loaners all leaving this summer , there is a hell of a job to do at ours. After taking us to the brink of the play offs , fan’s expectations have increased and he ain’t got a team in place to fulfill those expectations.

So is there any truth in these ‘rumours’? 1. Kavanagh had a serious stand up row with him after the Blackpool game. ( Negative away tactics or wanting away?). 2. Millwall refused to back him in the Jan window with ‘four’ signings he wanted and sacked ‘his’ Head of Recruitment. 3.Berylson doesn’t talk to him ( been linking himself with other clubs). Note: I did not say any of these were ‘true’, just things that I have been told!

Could be Rowett’s agent (does he even have an agent?) putting out porkie pies, hoping that JB will give him an improved contract, as well as promising him more money to buy in the actual players he wants for the club to kick on from where we’ve just finished?

So is there any truth in these ‘rumours’? 1. Kavanagh had a serious stand up row with him after the Blackpool game. ( Negative away tactics or wanting away?). 2. Millwall refused to back him in the Jan window with ‘four’ signings he wanted and sacked ‘his’ Head of Recruitment. 3.Berylson doesn’t talk to him ( been linking himself with other clubs). Note: I did not say any of these were ‘true’, just things that I have been told!

Berylson definitely talks to him.

Watford now being mutes as a replacement for Hodgson….

Watford have given the job to Rob Edwards who just won Div 4 with Forest Green Rovers.
FGR have said they had no contact with Watford so if that is true he has done the dirty on them, which would make him a selfish c*nt.

A good chunk of players leaving and now Rowett maybe, someone needs to get on top of this asap or a very hard season ahead. QPR seems an odd one as he wants to go back to the midlands but money talks just not with us.

Last edited:
From another source online where he doesn’t even get a mention!

QPR Manager ContendersBetting Odds
Liam Manning4/1
James Rowberry4/1
Karl Robinson4/1
John Eustace8/1
Tim Sherwood10/1
Chris Hughton14/1
Sean Dyche14/1