Rowett - news at den

A very naive statement to put out into the public. If we don’t end up signing anyone, it simply points to the fact that our manager believes we have no spark. This is the beginning of the end for Rowett. The players look like they have started to give up on him and now hes effectively saying that we don’t have the players to win football matches.
What a complete donut!

A very naive statement to put out into the public. If we don’t end up signing anyone, it simply points to the fact that our manager believes we have no spark. This is the beginning of the end for Rowett. The players look like they have started to give up on him and now hes effectively saying that we don’t have the players to win football matches.
What a complete donut!
I think you’re right mate👍 The players have given up on him or more specifically his four tactics that stifle what talent they have. I’d like him to hand the baton over to them and let them choose how they want to play.

I think you’re right mate👍 The players have given up on him or more specifically his four tactics that stifle what talent they have. I’d like him to hand the baton over to them and let them choose how they want to play.
‘dour’

What a complete donut!
A dour man with four tactics nothing positive in the way he talks or even his demeanor on the sideline. You wouldn’t want to go to s party at his house entertainment would be awful

What a complete donut!
If it is the beginning of the end for Rowett, then it had better come quickly, as we’ve 20 games left for Berylson to replace him with someone* who knows about formation, tactics and motivation, otherwise we could be facing a relegation battle!

Look how long it took Berylson to wield the axe over Hollowhead! JB cannot let this drag on as he did with that situation! Hopefully he has learnt from his mistake last time!

* Not Chris Hughton!

He has four tactics?

Blimey, I only counted one! 🤣

We need to stick with him for the rest of the season. I hate his football and I really don't like him. His behaviour at minutes silences, his posture and attitude on the touchline, his swarmy face and wide boy eyes all give the Impression that he's a snidy, self serving cunt who thinks of himself above all others and won't hesitate to throw something under the bus. When I met him briefly I didn't get a good vibe of him at all. There was a cheap arrogance about him that was not becoming. His negativity strikes me as the act of a man who cares not about the clubs success or the fans passion for victory, but of one who's concern Is first and foremost his job security and the trappings of being a manager.

But, and It's a big but, he needs to see out this season. Changing manager now will be a reactionary measure and will result In a rushed appointment that will no doubt leave us In the same problem In a year's time. It will also cost us money we don't have.

The club needs a propper plan and we will never achieve that If we keep chasing our shadow. Ironcially, I believe the club thought they would be getting that with Rowett but clearly they either didn't do their homework or have no Idea about football and the Intricate simplicity of It all.

Unless Pep fancies a real challenge to prove his greatness by deciding to build up a club with no money, little talent, meagre facilities and a two bob half price mentality, we need to be realistic about who and what we will be getting.

We need to stick with him for the rest of the season. I hate his football and I really don't like him. His behaviour at minutes silences, his posture and attitude on the touchline, his swarmy face and wide boy eyes all give the Impression that he's a snidy, self serving cunt who thinks of himself above all others and won't hesitate to throw something under the bus. When I met him briefly I didn't get a good vibe of him at all. There was a cheap arrogance about him that was not becoming. His negativity strikes me as the act of a man who cares not about the clubs success or the fans passion for victory, but of one who's concern Is first and foremost his job security and the trappings of being a manager.

But, and It's a big but, he needs to see out this season. Changing manager now will be a reactionary measure and will result In a rushed appointment that will no doubt leave us In the same problem In a year's time. It will also cost us money we don't have.

The club needs a propper plan and we will never achieve that If we keep chasing our shadow. Ironcially, I believe the club thought they would be getting that with Rowett but clearly they either didn't do their homework or have no Idea about football and the Intricate simplicity of It all.

Unless Pep fancies a real challenge to prove his greatness by deciding to build up a club with no money, little talent, meagre facilities and a two bob half price mentality, we need to be realistic about who and what we will be getting.
Agree on nearly every point you make Stompie, but if we stick with Rowett to the end of the season, don’t we run the risk of getting relegated, especially if Berylson doesn’t get rid of him until it’s too late (as what happened with Hollowhead?)

Christ, if it’s hard for us to recruit a decent manager whilst being a more attractive proposition as a Championship club, how are we going to fare getting someone if we’re playing in league 1 next season?

You only have to look at how hard it’s been for the Spotters, as a league 1 club, to recruit decent players and get a decent manager in. I don’t think anyone on here wants to suffer what they‘ve been going through!

I mean, how can we laud it over them, and take the piss out of their predicament, if we end up in the same division as them? 🤣

We could have Messi up front but if Rowett won’t balance the team with some attacking minded players and a decent formation that allows us to create chances it makes no difference.
You have to be able to do the basics like pass the ball to a fellow team mate , make a tackle before they reach the box, descover the ball can go forward instead of a sideways & backwards movement. Until these skills are learned we will carry on in the rug we are in, if the fans can see these flaws why can,t the bench see if. It seems its bury your head in the sand and hope for the best