Ronaldo interview

Phlion54

Watched it last night and was a good watch , the man certainly has an opinion and is not motivated by money , got his chance to have a pop at others who in his words disrespected him....think he was right in a lot he was saying but cannot see him in Manchester much longer, coming to the end of his career and wants to go out with a bang

Watched it last night and was a good watch , the man certainly has an opinion and is not motivated by money , got his chance to have a pop at others who in his words disrespected him....think he was right in a lot he was saying but cannot see him in Manchester much longer, coming to the end of his career and wants to go out with a bang
Should give Katie Price a bell.

If he’s not motivated by money, maybe GR can sign him in January! 🤣

Great footballer but an ego maniac that makes it all about him. Toys being lobbed out of the pram cause he can't get his way or the chance to break and set records. Should never have gone back, they were in disarray, think he's shown a complete lack of respect, but he knows what he's doing.

Wants to keep the hero status so he sells his story to a shithouse set up led by Piers fucking Morgan. It's his side and he knows United won't entertain or respond to it. All about how hard done by he is. Diddums- fuck him.

I'm pretty sure that if he informs the powers-that-be at Man Utd that he would like to cancel his weekly 500k contract with immediate effect then they will be amenable to the idea.

Imo Ronaldo deserves respect for his ability and dedication to stay at the top for so long, but he can't expect any club to pander to the whims of a 38-year old.

Great footballer but an ego maniac that makes it all about him. Toys being lobbed out of the pram cause he can't get his way or the chance to break and set records. Should never have gone back, they were in disarray, think he's shown a complete lack of respect, but he knows what he's doing.

Wants to keep the hero status so he sells his story to a shithouse set up led by Piers fucking Morgan. It's his side and he knows United won't entertain or respond to it. All about how hard done by he is. Diddums- fuck him.
He is a slippery fucker. The winking after he got Rooney sent off.

The real problem with Ronaldo and Manure started when Ten Bob Hag arrived. It became a clash of two egos. There will be plenty lining up to take him in January.

I suppose he played a blinder the other night and got his way for a move.... Not defending him by the way and yep, probably a slippery fucker - but he isn't no fool.

But he's a great footballer and deserves his praise for that. When not having a good game, he could always pull some top draw stuff out of the bag.

The real problem with Ronaldo and Manure started when Ten Bob Hag arrived. It became a clash of two egos. There will be plenty lining up to take him in January.

I suppose he played a blinder the other night and got his way for a move.... Not defending him by the way and yep, probably a slippery fucker - but he isn't no fool.

But he's a great footballer and deserves his praise for that. When not having a good game, he could always pull some top draw stuff out of the bag.
Oh ,I agree top player. That wink got mine and many others heckles up. He is a clever fella ,no doubt about.

I'm pretty sure that if he informs the powers-that-be at Man Utd that he would like to cancel his weekly 500k contract with immediate effect then they will be amenable to the idea.
That would be the sensible and easy thing to do, but his ego and greed stands in the way. If he walks he won't be paid up.