Romeo

Wonder if it's his attitude, hard to believe that around 4 years ago he was looking good and improving.
Around that time there were rumours that west ham wanted him for a million and I don't think there was anyone on here that thought we should sell him.

When we sell Danny Mac he’ll be back on the right hand side.
If that were to happen, there would be a mass boycott of supporters plus a field day for every gobs.....t woke and virtue signalling media. Even our management aren't That stupid. Millwall kneel to no one, especially Racists.
Let's not loose sight of where this sorry saga kicked off from.

Remember all the speculation of a transfer to the spammers, or linked to Premiershit clubs. Don’t take much for a footballer’s career to go down the pan, they don’t realise how good they have got it, just remember football is nothing without fans

Last edited:
He got relegated to lge 1 and we got Danny Mac ,after 3 games the worry of RB was forgotton as was the fist , worked out ok for us ,that must hurt him :ROFLMAO: .
Is my memory completely fecked up or did Danny only start getting his game regularly once Romeo left? If so, that's a great result for us, sometimes it's hard for even a really good player like Danny to break into the first team even if the player keeping him out is mediocre.
Either way, he seems to have gone backwards at Pompey for whatever reason. However, he was never going to be a patch on Danny, I don't think he ever showed enough signs of having a good enough football brain.

Is my memory completely fecked up or did Danny only start getting his game regularly once Romeo left? If so, that's a great result for us, sometimes it's hard for even a really good player like Danny to break into the first team even if the player keeping him out is mediocre.
Either way, he seems to have gone backwards at Pompey for whatever reason. However, he was never going to be a patch on Danny, I don't think he ever showed enough signs of having a good enough football brain.
As I recall it , he was dropped to the bench after things got ugly ,Danny was recalled from St Johnson to cover the spot , he played well in two games and was dropped next game for the fist ,who sulked all game ,Danny came back in and it became obvious that the fist would now be Danny's back up and he would not be on pitch to do his fist at kick off ,he was then loaned out on the cheap just to get him out of our club in the Jan window.