Recast thing on the OS

BigPaul

What a crock of shit that is.
I can't ever watch more than 30 seconds of any interview.
I give up.
Come back iFollow, all is forgiven.

I do think it is a bit of a piss take on the fans, some have paid a year subscription to ifollow and now can't even watch a post match interview.

I do think it is a bit of a piss take on the fans, some have paid a year subscription to ifollow and now can't even watch a post match interview.
I written to the club demanding half a season rebate on my iFollow as recast isn’t available in Asia. Another total con by the club.

I written to the club demanding half a season rebate on my iFollow as recast isn’t available in Asia. Another total con by the club.
I tried watching GR's post match interview on Saturday on the PC. I gave up after countless messages telling me to stop my adblocker, whatever that is.
So, I went on my ipad. on the iFollow app and it worked fine, no problem.
Whether that will continue after the end of this season, I doubt.

Whatever the whole story is, I stand by my original assertion...Recast is a crock of shit, end of story.

I went to watch the managers interview on Saturday and got directed to Recast, but today I went on the OS and watched it on there as per normal. So maybe someone at the club has had a change of heart?

I went to watch the managers interview on Saturday and got directed to Recast, but today I went on the OS and watched it on there as per normal. So maybe someone at the club has had a change of heart?
I've just done the same and it sent me to Recast, but the video played immediately without any advert nonsense.
I have no idea what is going on. Just reporting what happened.
It's still a crock of shit.

I had to watch about 300 adverts and in the end had to pay a pound just to watch the U23s v Charlton last week. What a load of bollocks.