Rashford

He may we have done some good stuff, but this shit fucks me off when you have 'normal folk l' who put their heart & soul into doing similar things for homeless, less fortunate kids etc.
'Celebrities' always get the recognition where as the 'nobodys' do it quietly & get no recognition at all.
There are plenty of ' normal folk' that have been recognised and awarded in the honours list, caretakers, cleaners, dinner ladies etc. Anyone can have there name put forward, just as Rashfords was, it is simple as that.

Precisely - I seem to recall David Beckham spitting his dummy out because he didn't get a Knighthood for his 'efforts' in the Olympic and (failed) WC bids. Grubby cunt

Tax dodging, virtue signalling, shit footballing wrongun.

Thats my take.

If you can't afford kids, don't fkin have them. Yes some may have had a change in circumstance to cause this 'poverty', but not many.

Most could afford to feed their kids if they really wanted to,

I've been helping an old man down the road giving his cat insulin (I've now got his cat as I found him collapsed - turned out it was a stroke)..

Anyway I had to go to the PDSA to pick up some insulin (which I had to pay for), there was some cnt in there saying he had to sign a form for his three kids to get free school meals and he didn't like to sign things as the police will know where he was?!?! Went outside and the fcker was out there doing a line of charlie - at 2 in the afternoon.

But Rashford saved his kids from starving I suppose.

When Millwall lose a game of football I won’t listen to any radio reports. I won’t read any match accounts and I won’t watch any TV highlights for at least twenty four hours after the game. I even have trouble looking at this forum for the same reason.

So how the fuck does Rashford, who after missing a penalty that helped England lose the 2020/21 European Championships immediately go on Twitter afterwards to see if anyone is being mean to him.

Millwall losing a league match obviously means more to me than losing an international cup final does to Rashford and co.

Football is no longer about the glory, it’s more about the self gratification of a bunch of shallow wankers who have more time for their Twitter followers than they do for the supporters.
Me neither go into a right strip.

Precisely - I seem to recall David Beckham spitting his dummy out because he didn't get a Knighthood for his 'efforts' in the Olympic and (failed) WC bids. Grubby cunt
He might get that knigthood this time around. Isn’t he the face of the world cup, also getting mega pay to be so.

Rashford is a hypocrite, driving around in 250k cars telling gov to spend our money to feed kids whose parents mostly piss their money up the wall on fags and beer. Its the same as foodbanks, where a lot of 'clients' who dont want to spend their own money on food go. Same as all the bullshit about nurses pay. Daughter is a 'Sister' and she earns 50k. Starting nurse salary £24 k plus London weighting = 27k then yearly increments up to 40k not a bad wage in my books