Rashford

He may we have done some good stuff, but this shit fucks me off when you have 'normal folk l' who put their heart & soul into doing similar things for homeless, less fortunate kids etc.
'Celebrities' always get the recognition where as the 'nobodys' do it quietly & get no recognition at all.

But not now......many more worthy winners who go un-noticed because they are not a "name" or seek.publicity
I couldn't agree more but then as a "name" he does have the power, for want of a better word, to reach/influence more people. Having said that there are loads of these awards handed out to the great and good that we don't hear about, for having done good work in the community or for charity, they're just not "names", so unless you know them or it makes a local newspaper, they go unnoticed by the general public.

...apart from the UEFA, FA & League cups he's already won with them

Yes, trophies won by two managers who were employed to win trophies. Who in turn, were sacked and eventually replaced by a Norwegian Nob who has lost a quarter final, four semi finals and a final.... It's all become priceless, pure comic gold failure up at The Theatre of Laughs... :grinning:

Good luck to Rashford. He's really earned his title. I'm not one for all these silly titles that are served up. But, the way they are dished out willy nilly these days to anyone with a pulse, he's more deserving than 90% of the freeloaders who receive them.

Yes, trophies won by two managers who were employed to win trophies. Who in turn, were sacked and eventually replaced by a Norwegian Nob who has lost a quarter final, four semi finals and a final.... It's all become priceless, pure comic gold failure up at The Theatre of Laughs... :grinning:

Good luck to Rashford. He's really earned his title. I'm not one for all these silly titles that are served up. But, the way they are dished out willy nilly these days to anyone with a pulse, he's more deserving than 90% of the freeloaders who receive them.
Precisely - I seem to recall David Beckham spitting his dummy out because he didn't get a Knighthood for his 'efforts' in the Olympic and (failed) WC bids. Grubby cunt

When Millwall lose a game of football I won’t listen to any radio reports. I won’t read any match accounts and I won’t watch any TV highlights for at least twenty four hours after the game. I even have trouble looking at this forum for the same reason.

So how the fuck does Rashford, who after missing a penalty that helped England lose the 2020/21 European Championships immediately go on Twitter afterwards to see if anyone is being mean to him.

Millwall losing a league match obviously means more to me than losing an international cup final does to Rashford and co.

Football is no longer about the glory, it’s more about the self gratification of a bunch of shallow wankers who have more time for their Twitter followers than they do for the supporters.