Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

ShootersHillGuru
5:40PM edited 5:40PM

"Millwall fans always want all their managers sacked. Rowett has got them within touching distance of a top six finish, basically on a shoestring playing budget for The Championship. Fortunately for they’re hard of thinking I suspect Berylson has other ideas".

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Fuck me, how many managers have they had in the last few years?
I would say about the same amount as the number of Trombones in the musical... 'The Music Man'.

:slap:

They not only want their Managers out, but their last 5 owners as well

Haven't they now won three league games on the trot? I think this thread could come back to bite us all on the arse!!
*Admin close the thread*:slap::surrender:

Haven't they now won three league games on the trot? I think this thread could come back to bite us all on the arse!!
*Admin close the thread*:slap::surrender:

New manager bounce and all that. They're League one material until the end of time.
:grinning:

This bloke probably has it about right:

Clem_Snide said:
Have to laugh. 3 wins and suddenly everything that is wrong with the club becomes background noise.

Lets be realistic, couple more injuries to key players and we are back to square pegs in round holes and probably defeats.

We could have been 2/3 down before we scored against Barnsley and we aren't going to consistently get the good fortune we had in that game.

There is also still time for Sandgaard to do something stupid and sell Dobson and Leaburn.

IMO we are too far behind and would need too many teams who have been strong for half a season to go on horrendous runs.

Another season wasted and my gut feeling is we could be in the shit big time come the summer. Best players sold, academy scaled back, Sandergaard still running around in Texas with his begging cap out and a complete squad overhaul needed and no money to do it.

Also think Holden will be gone if a Take Over doesn't happen and he isn't given assurances around budget and his contract.

Last edited:
Pavoren007
12:01AM

I have very very fortunately been in one DC and one Marvel movie so far (once bad cop, once good cop), with another Marvel appearance with a man I deem to be one of the coolest men to walk this planet upcoming (but that could be anyone and can say no more…until release). All great fun and I love comic book characters, so this thread is right up my street!

Should be on the bacons register ^^^^

Pavoren007
12:01AM

I have very very fortunately been in one DC and one Marvel movie so far (once bad cop, once good cop), with another Marvel appearance with a man I deem to be one of the coolest men to walk this planet upcoming (but that could be anyone and can say no more…until release). All great fun and I love comic book characters, so this thread is right up my street!

Should be on the bacons register ^^^^
Obviously he can't talk about his film role as he knows how popular Charlton No Life Is within the confines of Hollywood and who gets their kicks reading It up In the hills. I'm just worried he's already said too much and Spielberg and Scorsese are sending The Hulk and Thor round to give him a hiding.

Fuck me, it had to happen at Maze Hill Train Station...It doesn't get any more Spotterish than that...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
One of the fellas nicked at Maze Hill got 4 years, He's also involved against Derby and has been treated very poorly, He stuck it on some Charlton fans for bullying a Derby family, He's got a 3 year ban and a tag that detects if he's had alcohol until April, He's a nice fella to be honest.