Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

I just had a nosey over at 'Into The Valium', where the below picture from a Twitter feed is on show. The interesting thing is; Danish Dave had already talked to Michael Beale before giving Jackson the gig...It's quite clear, Danish didn't think Beale was the man for Champions League football:​

Asked about Beale, Sandgaard said: “He has a fantastic track record, especially on the supporting side. Of course we talked to Michael. We’ve also been a little more ambitious than that, in terms of the level of managers we’ve been reaching for.”
:grinning:

View attachment 17742
They probably end up with Ian Beale.

He doesn't know what he is up against with statements like that, league one won't be a stroll in the park for anyone next season, for a start the three relegated sides will be thereabouts, the three sides that fail to go up in the play offs will also be up there, add Pompey and Ipswich and a couple of the teams promoted from League two they will be doing well to contest a top half position making his 'top six worst case scenario' statement looking like a pissed up halfwit has said it.
A pissed up halfwit has said it.

Not only is there much heated debate, over on Into the Valium about who’s gonna be their next world class manager, Lukepiestalker said this about their chairman’s less than sartorial elegance:

“Forget all that someone needs to teach the fella how to dress before he can look at managers.

That suit looks like it's come from Oxfam and that tie ffs. Are there no mirrors where he stays and why didn't someone stop him?

For someone with funds etc, etc.”

🤣🤣🤣

Even now, after the season has finished, they are still the gift that keeps on giving!

It seems the Gods at the Valium have determined next season already, but shock, horror, our friends in SE7 have already written off automatic promotion? This from the "lo life forum" aka BBC league 1 play off updates. Still in their fantasy world.

Get Involved​

Text 81111 (standard network charges apply)
SMS Message:
As a Charlton fan, I'm crossing my fingers for Sunderland, they deserve it this year after so many near misses. Plus I don't think they'd fancy playing us at Wembley this time next year...
Mark, Windsor

'No-Life' are having a "Biggest Rivals Poll".

This one gave me a laugh:
:grinning:

JohnnyJoeyDeeDee
12:20PM
Millwall
Millwall U23
Millwall U18
Millwall women
Palace

12:29PM

Millwall are such a pointless club. The Barnsley of London. Crappy ground, shite crowds, never won anything, spent about five minutes in the top tier and the supporters are peasants.

Actually, they're worse than Barnsley as at least they've won the FA Cup.
I don't consider them rivals, they are a nothing club.

Mind the gap ya flask plating bag of pus :wave:

12:29PM

Millwall are such a pointless club. The Barnsley of London. Crappy ground, shite crowds, never won anything, spent about five minutes in the top tier and the supporters are peasants.

Actually, they're worse than Barnsley as at least they've won the FA Cup.
I don't consider them rivals, they are a nothing club.

Mind the gap ya flask plating bag of pus :wave:

Do you think that one day we might be as big a club as the Anoraks?