Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Following a 2-1 defeat at Crewe last night one of their management team thinks it might be difficult to make the top six this season. So the European dream will have to wait another season. The only way they are going to get to Europe is a day trip to Paris on Eurostar.

More Pennies Dropping....

"4 defeats in 6 and we've lost the last three. We've lost to Shrewsbury and Crewe and failed to beat Morecambe in recent games so we are definitely one of the worst teams at present".

killerandflash
10:23AM
CAFCsayer said:
show previous quotes
Nope... we will finish closer to 6th than we will 12th. Even after seeing the last few games I'm still confident. This is a pub league and we have some very good players to come back from injury
Have you seen the teams above us, that we'll need to overtake to get near 6th
Plymouth 7th
Pompey 8th
Wednesday 9th
Ipswich 10th
Those aren't pub league sides.

:smoke:

Oohaahmortimer, on CharltonNoLife again, watching his side already 2 - 0 down to Crewe Alexandra last night!

“History in the making, the shittiest, wankiest, c***iest, patheticest, fucktardiest, prickiest, knobbiest, shamefullest footballing period in our history.
I nearly hate us as much as the scum ….
I don’t give a flying fuck if we win this or daddy’s used Johnny competition …it’s a disgrace that we have sunken this low in the footballing Pyramid.”

Now, I could be wrong about his statement above, but I don’t think he was particularly happy last night! Do you? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They hate the fact that they’re playing at that level. Such is their delusions of grandeur, it utterly kills them to be playing in L1.

one bloke on there said he’s been supporting them for 60 years but if they dropped in to the bottom tier he’d stop supporting them. Jesus, just the sort of bloke you’d want next to you in the trenches!

I’d support Millwall whatever level of football they was playing at.

More of this suicidal talk, please... :ROFLMAO:

21 hours ago petetongthereturn and WorkingLikeAnts like this
Post Options

Post by reamsofverse on 21 hours ago

Are we going down?

This cannot go on. Something is fundamentally wrong and we all know what it is.

We are underachieving on every level at the club.

Owner does not have the money. Chief Scout does not have the brains and JJ at the moment is finding football management all a bit too much.

Three key ingredients there to send us into L2.

Please, before anyone comes out and says it....No we are not too good to be playing in the lowest tier of English Professional football. In fact it's where the majority of our squad belong.

More of this suicidal talk, please... :ROFLMAO:

21 hours ago petetongthereturn and WorkingLikeAnts like this
Post Options

Post by reamsofverse on 21 hours ago

Are we going down?

This cannot go on. Something is fundamentally wrong and we all know what it is.

We are underachieving on every level at the club.

Owner does not have the money. Chief Scout does not have the brains and JJ at the moment is finding football management all a bit too much.

Three key ingredients there to send us into L2.

Please, before anyone comes out and says it....No we are not too good to be playing in the lowest tier of English Professional football. In fact it's where the majority of our squad belong.
If this fella is correct come May i'll buy him a new flask and timetable holder.

They've signed a striker (3 &1/2 year deal), who left them in the summer for Brum. He's played very little Football and been mainly a bench warmer.
Carry on Danish:
:thumbup:

kings hill addick
Season Ticket Holder
"I feel focused on to the fact that we have signed a striker for 3 seasons, after this one, who is clearly not good enough for the Championship.

Does this mean we have a three/four year plan to get promoted?

I understand bringing him back as he might be the one to score the goals that save us from relegation but what then?"

:ROFLMAO:

They've signed a striker (3 &1/2 year deal), who left them in the summer for Brum. He's played very little Football and been mainly a bench warmer.
Carry on Danish:
:thumbup:

kings hill addick
Season Ticket Holder
"I feel focused on to the fact that we have signed a striker for 3 seasons, after this one, who is clearly not good enough for the Championship.

Does this mean we have a three/four year plan to get promoted?

I understand bringing him back as he might be the one to score the goals that save us from relegation but what then?"

:ROFLMAO:
:lol::ROFLMAO:
He's worried about a striker not good enough for the championship. Obviously they should be buying with the Champions league in mind.

Today’s result would have been easier to bare had the Spotters not got an equiliser from their 3 1/2 year resigning from Brum - Chuks Aneke!

Here’s what Belv on CharltonNoLife had to say about the prodigal son returning!

“£300k for a player that left for nothing only 5 months ago.

What a fantastic piece of business.”
:rofl:
What an astute businessman that Danish Dave is! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Whilst over on Into the Valium, newyorkaddick was similarly unimpressed:

“Obviously TS can ignore reasonable advice but who at the club is saying, "...hang on we gave this guy a 2 year contract when we thought he was fit, yet now we know he's NOT fit but we plan to pay a fee and give him a 3.5 year contract...? Oh and he's now 28 not 25...."

What a signing that was of Danish Dave, giving his son, Martin Sandgaard, the position of Director of Analysis! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited: