Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

blackpool72
January 9

paulfox said:
show previous quotes
Specifically what is he doing wrong?, and not just petty things of self entitlement to make you feel better.
Who owns the valley
Roland
Who owns sparrows lane
Roland

Premier league within 5 years
Bollox

European football within 7 years
Bollox

I personally think he's a fucking chancer and we will go nowhere under his ownership.

Oohaahmortimer, on CharltonNoLife, not happy with us, Palace or his own club, apparently!

A very upset, sad and angry little man! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“Tough call today , hate scum ten times more than palace and it’s nothing to do with their record it’s to do with their Cunt/per fan ratio , which is some going looking at the state of palaces support but I’m always gonna prefer a happy clappy singer over a tough guy bully scumbag …

palace could win the cup cos they’ve got a team who with a good run and a lot of luck could win it scum even with the worlds jammiest draw will eventually play a decent team and that’s where they’ll come unstuck. the fact we are the only south east London team with a proper trophy to our name is the one shining light as our continued dominance of being the shittiest club in said area continues unabated as we flounder in the third tier of wankness and obscurity with games in the used Johnny competition a reason for onanism amongst a few in our fan base.”

Oohaahmortimer, on CharltonNoLife, not happy with us, Palace or his own club, apparently!

“Tough call today , hate scum ten times more than palace and it’s nothing to do with their record it’s to do with their Cunt/per fan ratio , which is some going looking at the state of palaces support but I’m always gonna prefer a happy clappy singer over a tough guy bully scumbag …

palace could win the cup cos they’ve got a team who with a good run and a lot of luck could win it scum even with the worlds jammiest draw will eventually play a decent team and that’s where they’ll come unstuck. the fact we are the only south east London team with a proper trophy to our name is the one shining light as our continued dominance of being the shittiest club in said area continues unabated as we flounder in the third tier of wankness and obscurity with games in the used Johnny competition a reason for onanism amongst a few in our fan base.”

Funny reading through their threads at the moment. There seems to be this acceptance that they really are a club that are in a Black Hole at the moment,
and being taken on an egotistical ride by Danish Dave.

Up until just before Christmas, and after the shit start under Nigel, they had a revival, that if kept up, was probably enough to get them excited about gate crashing the play offs. But since the new bloke got the gig full time, it's gone tits up, other than a quarter final in the The Pizza Cup.

Under Danish Dave and his very tight budget (and now employing a family member in player recruitment), along with the Belgium holding them to ransom regarding ground and training facility assets. I can see them staying down below for quite a while.
:grinning:

This is interesting if true. I have seen something similar elsewhere, so I tend to believe it's accurate, and to be fair to a few of them over there, they have doubted his actual available wealth:

6.JPG

What does " onanism " mean ? I shall get the dictionary out.
Is it like an angry wxxk that never quite ends .

He does not like us . That is certain .

Just looked up that onanism word . It does refer to wxxxxxg.

Digging his own grave .

Last edited:
Amazing the difference between wall and them as many others say it really is, yet just a bus ride up the road
Had a little peep on their site reaction to crewes 1st goal and things you would never see on a millwall site
"Oh dog poo"
"Bugger"
one slight bit of interest . ref to scouting , seems we have one at the game see this, oh" too big". scrap that i get that a few times on here

Cancel the plane tickets, unpolish those flasks, Barcelona and Bayern you can rest easy for a while,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Operation Europe has hit a slight technical glitch a reallity check is in motion.

hoof_it_up_to_benty
9:10PM

Barely clear of relegation zone in terms of points - dreadful.

bolloxbolderbolloxbolder
9:11PM

I hate watching this team. Absolutely shit.

Callumcafc
9:13PM

ShootersHillGuru said:
show previous quotes
Still pretty shit though innit ?

Agreed. It's not because we're better than the teams down the bottom, it's because those teams are worse.

msomerton
9:23PM

relegation looking likely still. if we had got 15pts from the first 13 games instead of 9 we would be more certain of surviving with this squad, but now it is 50:50 that we might be relegated.