Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Hey guys!

Been a lurker ever since you lot started this thread. Thought I would sign up to join in with the banter. From Sidcup, so a south London lad and fan of the mighty Charlton Athletic. Im known as a bit of a bantersaurus rex amongst my gang at the office, so I’m ready for the jibes.

I think there’s a lot of jealously on this thread, but as Addicks we are used to it. As Curbs (that is Sir Alan Curbishley to you plebs) has said, away teams obviously up their games when they come to the glorious Valley and that’s why we are struggling at the mo. Don’t get too cocky tho, Thomas, our new cool and rich Danish owner, is gonna lead us back to where we belong in the Premiership above you lot and PalARSE.
Oh dear sounds like something Ricky Gervais would say

I got rid of my old account because I was pretty bored of this place & am well aware my face don’t fit, I realised I couldn’t get on the members forum, where I had some good tit bits for notes on Millwall stats & so had to sign up again to grab them.
You never got rid of your old account you just changed the name to lucky lavin it's still active ! so you never needed to sign up again to view members ?

So you are either lying about why you signed up with this account or you are not Moody.

You can't kid a kidder mate.

You never got rid of your old account you just changed the name to lucky lavin it's still active ! so you never needed to sign up again to view members ?

So you are either lying about why you signed up with this account or you are not Moody.

You can't kid a kidder mate.
The plot thickens. Meanwhile Moody has lost his. Shame. I know he weren’t everyone’s cuppa tea but I for one liked his posts.

Mate, you’ve embarrassed yourself. You can’t even say it was done on the spur of the moment as that would’ve taken at least a few minutes of planning and forethought.
The plot thickens. Meanwhile Moody has lost his. Shame. I know he weren’t everyone’s cuppa tea but I for one liked his posts.
He thought he was being smart and signed up with this new account to get his own back and abuse everybody that he fought was against him but got sussed and the tables were turned on him.

Fuck off!

You are as deluded as your other trainspotter mongs in thinking that your club should be back in the Premiershit! You just have a little problem of trying to get back to the Championship first! Good luck with pulling that off!

Why would any Wall supporter be jealous of your lot? We’re in a division above you, with no chance of being relegated, and only 6 points off the play offs, having played pretty shit for much of the season! Methinks it’s really your supporters that are the jealous lot.

Like us you’ve played mostly shit this season, but there the similarity ends! Unlike your club, we have better players than you (even our shit players are better), and we have a better manager than you (not difficult when all you have is Lee ‘clueless’ Bowyer to put up against us), and as much as many Wall supporters want Rowett gone, given the choice, we would all prefer him to your racist thug of a manager!

If there‘s one direction you’re heading for, it’s down, not up! At best you’ll survive this season in league 1, and there you’ll be staying for at least another couple of years!

Pity really, as those six points you give us every time we play you, would have put us in the play offs now, had you survived relegation last season!

So go back to your mong mates on CharltonNoLife and Into the Valley (of shit), and show all of them this, and other like minded replies you’re gonna get on here, to remind them, once again, that there is only one, true, South London football club worth supporting.

It isn’t Palace, and it’s certainly not your lot.

It’s Millwall Football Club!

Fuck off!

You are as deluded as your other trainspotter mongs in thinking that your club should be back in the Premiershit! You just have a little problem of trying to get back to the Championship first! Good luck with pulling that off!

Why would any Wall supporter be jealous of your lot? We’re in a division above you, with no chance of being relegated, and only 6 points off the play offs, having played pretty shit for much of the season! Methinks it’s really your supporters that are the jealous lot.

Like us you’ve played mostly shit this season, but there the similarity ends! Unlike your club, we have better players than you (even our shit players are better), and we have a better manager than you (not difficult when all you have is Lee ‘clueless’ Bowyer to put up against us), and as much as many Wall supporters want Rowett gone, given the choice, we would all prefer him to your racist thug of a manager!

If there‘s one direction you’re heading for, it’s down, not up! At best you’ll survive this season in league 1, and there you’ll be staying for at least another couple of years!

Pity really, as those six points you give us every time we play you, would have put us in the play offs now, had you survived relegation last season!

So go back to your mong mates on CharltonNoLife and Into the Valley (of shit), and show all of them this, and other like minded replies you’re gonna get on here, to remind them, once again, that there is only one, true, South London football club worth supporting.

Keep up mate. He’s not Charlton

Yeah, just realised! Was typing my reply whilst all of you had already sussed him out!

Shit! Was hoping my reply would have got back to those mongs!

Guess I’ll just have to settle for some of them reading it as ‘guests’.

Fuck off!

Shame about that. It was a fucking good rant.

Any chance you can save it, then delete the post and use it on a proper, deluded Spotter in the future...
:ROFLMAO:

What has happened?

A few posts have been removed which seem to be key to following the narrative of what Is going on?

At this moment all I have Is that maybe someone who may or may not be Moody got moody and things took a turn for the bizarre.

Can someone lend an explanation please.

Last edited:
why would a millwall fan ever be jealous of charlton ? of what exactly ?
ok for a few little years when they made the numbers up and thats all it was, never near the top in the Prem, no cup runs , even their own fans and some are my relatives(married in i might add) have said their cup record is a utter disgrace

Thats just silly talk "Jealous"
This is the new young breed who got a little sniff of the big league and now have the joys of the net to spout this rubbish

I think many on here agree the old guard were not like this
Its all if this , if that, if only, theres something not right with them

Lets be honest even palace are vastly more successful than Charlton people can remember when they were in cup finals like they can us
Deep down they would love to have millwalls name known for all sorts no matter what they say
Palace is the one club i really cant stick, yes even more than west ham but even they do a few things that you can laugh at and point out and sometimes debate

Charlton ! what comes to mind, really not a lot is there
They are only known for calling wall fans Scum, scummers, spanners, etc
Or talking about Dole money and the area, this from a club that is a short walk from Woolwich and Plumstead really delightful places and people ha
if you ever want to see a zoo and some down and outs and you have a bit of time head for the spoons in Woolwich in the same road as thee biggest social security office in the country i would think
its so funny in some ways

Last edited:
No one really dislikes charlton, they are pretty irrelevant and non entities really. A little deluded and harmless. The thing I find most amusing is how they are so desperate to beat us but lets face it the hoodoo is so great 11 of us on here could roll up and we still wouldn’t lose to them. And there mong fans know it too.....

Shame about that. It was a fucking good rant.

Any chance you can save it, then delete the post and use it on a proper, deluded Spotter in the future...
:ROFLMAO:
Thanks Kryan!

My uncle is a spotter, as is his daughter (my cousin) and my other cousin (all from my mum’s side, I hasten to add - my dad was always Wall and taught me right from wrong - thankfully), and it always irritates me a bit when I meet up with them, as I get called thug, spanner, etc. All light hearted, and I give as good as I get, but boy, if the rest of the mongs in SE7 are as self entitled and deluded as my uncle and cousins are, they are in need of some serious help!
:rofl: