Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Peckham Lion

Staff member
A few that caught my eye and raised a smile.

blackpool72
July 3

No excuse
Fucking fuming
All the good work done in the last three games has just been thrown away.
Brentford away next.
Lose that and we are back in the shit.

I swear I would show more Bollox against T Rex than Charlton show against millwall.
It's nothing short of a fuckin disgrace.

Gonna go out and find a new born kitten and eat the fucker.

Then search the entire borough of Bromley and smack anyone with a palarse shirt.

Fuck Charlton.

LawrieAbrahams
July 3

The worst thing about being a Charlton fan is the record against these bastards. I've had 45 years of this.

Lazy_eye_metaphor
July 3

I HATE FOOTBALL!!!

ForeverAddickted

July 3

As Paulie said to me over text, we could be Liverpool and they could be Conference and they would still beat us

Its frustrating and demoralising that they keep beating / drawing with us but just beyond the angry point now and dont know why people bother wasting their anger

Water is wet, the sky is blue, Charlton dont beat Millwall

1593826729300.png

Davo55
July 3

Death, taxes and losing to Millwall. So fucking predictable.

carly burn
July 3

Still absolutely fuming. I normally calm down 5or10 minutes after a usual defeat.

Right kick in the bollocks this.

oohaahmortimer
12:02AM edited 1:35AM

Too many shit players in our team , scum more than good enough to beat us .
We can’t rely on Lady Luck to keep us up
our own shitness Due to wank ownership beyond belief will see us down and if by a miracle it’s not this season it will be next .

i genuinely hate Charlton with a passion after every lame performance against them c***s we all knew it was coming once the game had started and we fluffed the Bonne chance
as the game Went on I got more agitated , swearing at the kids , tv , dogs , Charlton ,scum ,the wind , Rain, the tv remote and then once they stuck the knife in you knew our attempt to get back in the game would be weaker than a girls u-7 netball Team .

fuck Charlton for doing this to me and my fucked up head .
havent picked my phone up since ht cos I can’t be having any contact cos I’d launch the phone .

sympathy shag from the Mrs took my mind away from the pain for a few seconds

now I’m on the bog all shrivelled up and deflated

fuck you Charlton you pathetic c***s

we haven’t got a goal in us it’s all over

:rofl:

LondonIrish
July 3 edited July 3

Fucking bottlejobs as always. Turn to shit everytime against these shit c***s

Briston_Addick
July 3

Let's face facts folks:

We could be having a season that makes Liverpools Premier League-winning campaign look like a mid-table effort and we'd still lose both games to these ****s.

stonemuse
July 3

Again and again and again and again ... ad infinitum

fucking spanners

CAFCTrev
July 3

I was 13 last time we beat Millwall, Ill be 37 in a couple months.

A couple of comments about their striker Lyle Taylor refusing to finish the season costing them. Saying if he played they would've scored, don't know how good he is he may have taken one of their chances.

Ifs buts maybes

carly burn
July 3

Still absolutely fuming. I normally calm down 5or10 minutes after a usual defeat.

Right kick in the bollocks this.

oohaahmortimer
12:02AM edited 1:35AM

Too many shit players in our team , scum more than good enough to beat us .
We can’t rely on Lady Luck to keep us up
our own shitness Due to wank ownership beyond belief will see us down and if by a miracle it’s not this season it will be next .

i genuinely hate Charlton with a passion after every lame performance against them c***s we all knew it was coming once the game had started and we fluffed the Bonne chance
as the game Went on I got more agitated , swearing at the kids , tv , dogs , Charlton ,scum ,the wind , Rain, the tv remote and then once they stuck the knife in you knew our attempt to get back in the game would be weaker than a girls u-7 netball Team .

fuck Charlton for doing this to me and my fucked up head .
havent picked my phone up since ht cos I can’t be having any contact cos I’d launch the phone .

sympathy shag from the Mrs took my mind away from the pain for a few seconds

now I’m on the bog all shrivelled up and deflated

fuck you Charlton you pathetic c***s

we haven’t got a goal in us it’s all over

:rofl:

LondonIrish
July 3 edited July 3

Fucking bottlejobs as always. Turn to shit everytime against these shit c***s

Briston_Addick
July 3

Let's face facts folks:

We could be having a season that makes Liverpools Premier League-winning campaign look like a mid-table effort and we'd still lose both games to these ****s.

stonemuse
July 3

Again and again and again and again ... ad infinitum

fucking spanners

CAFCTrev
July 3

I was 13 last time we beat Millwall, Ill be 37 in a couple months.
I reckon oohahmortimar gave his miss a slap aswell.

A couple of comments about their striker Lyle Taylor refusing to finish the season costing them. Saying if he played they would've scored, don't know how good he is he may have taken one of their chances.

Ifs buts maybes

It comes down to the personality and moral fibre of the players you recruit.
If you take on a cunt like Taylor, you can hardly be surprised when he starts acting like a cunt.

Can anyone imagine any one of our players acting as Taylor has?
I can't.

Seeing as some of our bitches like poking their noses around MO, can we make this thread a Sticky?
:rotfl:

"Can’t be bothered to pick the bones out of it - Millwall games are a write off".

"They sing you'll never beat millwall, to be fair they are probably right. Oh well back to the train station tomorrow. We really are cursed".

The below quote is an interesting observation from one of them. Although, I don't think we will make the play off spots, they might drop with 52 points.
:whist:
:hehe:

"The last season (1995/6) there was a double in this fixture . one side finished 6th and lost in the play off semi and the other side who had flirted with the top of the table got relegated 3rd bottom on 52 pts , just saying".

The below quote is an interesting observation from one of them. Although, I don't think we will make the play off spots, they might drop with 52 points.
:whist:
:hehe:

"The last season (1995/6) there was a double in this fixture . one side finished 6th and lost in the play off semi and the other side who had flirted with the top of the table got relegated 3rd bottom on 52 pts , just saying".
Looking at the games they have left, they will have only themselves to blame if they go down. I see their last match is away to Weeds. Imagine if each went into the game needing a win to either stay up or get promotion and they ended up drawing. I don't think it will fall that way but I can dream.

I actually like that oohaahmortimer on there - seems like the only bloke with a sense of humour and SE London mentality on that entire site. The rest come across as pompous, spoilt lower middle-class work in a boring office job types.

For their own sanity, they would all be far better off trying to stir up the rivalry with Palace, because they must realise now that they will never get under our skin & even if they do eventually beat us one day, the record is so one sided they are never making it more respectable.

They really are on a hiding to nothing. If we play them next year, they should give us two stands at The Valley to at least make some money out their misery, as this isn’t anything like a proper rivalry, more a fish in a barrel exercise organised locally for us.

This div seem to have forgotten that the Valium is as a quiet as morgue until we turn up. Blaming the lack of faked crown noise now :ROFLMAO:

Mendonca In Asdas
9:41AM

Ollywozere said:
show previous quotes
Last night’s crowd noise was all controlled by Sky and was only on the broadcast. We weren’t allowed to pipe any through into the stadium itself.
I think it showed!