Question regarding Season Tickets

The Den

Can I buy in person at the ground? If so, what do I need? Can't be bothered with doing it online linking every account as I need 4. I did try and buy 2 online after the game on Tuesday but Millwall cancelled my order for some reason. I think it might have to do with 1 of my lads being the in-between age of the under 12 and then turning 12 during the season.

Can I buy in person at the ground? If so, what do I need? Can't be bothered with doing it online linking every account as I need 4. I did try and buy 2 online after the game on Tuesday but Millwall cancelled my order for some reason. I think it might have to do with 1 of my lads being the in-between age of the under 12 and then turning 12 during the season.
I think it's the age at the start of the season.

Renewed mine at the ground, took about 30 seconds, quick and easy

Renewed mine at the ground, took about 30 seconds, quick and easy

Cheers mate but it's a new one and not a renewal. Couldn't get one this season or last due to waiting on my lads open heart surgery. All good now though so new ones needed. Didn't know if I needed to bring anything to the ground to buy a new one. Next games Luton home so will do it then if its easy enough

Cheers mate but it's a new one and not a renewal. Couldn't get one this season or last due to waiting on my lads open heart surgery. All good now though so new ones needed. Didn't know if I needed to bring anything to the ground to buy a new one. Next games Luton home so will do it then if its easy enough
Money. You need to bring money. Lots of it.
Happy to help.😂😂😂

Got ours at the ground as we are existing season ticket holders, including grandson's one. No proof of age required for him. Best wishes to your boy as well btw.