QPR away

700 hundred left as off 1pm today. Lower tier now on sale. On sale to members in the morning. Fill ya boots.

Last edited:
Tickets being offered for sale on twitter. Two birds offering four apiece.
What can go wrong.
Don’t know how to do link. Daughters on twitter.

its a little shithole in west london where locals let that one eyed terriost ,walk about preaching hatred towards the west and the uk and then the uk simpltons gave the vile scum 24 hours old bill protection.

i dont know what went wrong as got in a rant lol anyway big mouth fans with no bottle, a bully mob

Bump. Still looking for 1 if anyone comes across any today. A very nice gent on this forum has sourced one for me:bow:

This lot dont seem very happy about it
"The Scum" :grinning:

"what about the people in the Local area, i wonder how they feel about this"
Poor Doris wont be able to do her weekly shop

"But apparently its safe to keep us penned in a small area while they pelt us with stuff. Joke."

"Pretty much guarantees a thoroughly unpleasant afternoon - win, lose or draw."

"Where's the fcking common sense here? Don't the board and the police know it's coming up to the time for Millwall to 'prove a point'. Loading up the numbers will certainly lend encouragement to those up to mischief!"

Thank fcuk I’m In Tenerife for this one, couldn’t have worked out better

That’s definitely south of the river, so they’ll wall consider that ‘their manor’. Beware!
rate-up.gif
rate-down.gif

"Genius on the club's part. I'll be steering clear of that game. What could possibly go wrong now that they've been allocated the entire away end."

"of course qpr need the money badly, hence this decision. did they consult ppr fans groups like they did for fleetwood tickets?
police and stewards hold us back many times in many grounds yet we are told they cannot hold millwall in cos of safety?"

Millwall school end on 08:14 - Jan 20 by NorthLondonR

the gaff will be crawling with flat caps and stoneys, with the scent of joop hanging thick in the w12 air

"Exactly. It’s a crazy decision and a dangerous one too. That scum lot don’t take 3k fans to any ground ever - it will be their big day out of the season. This nullifies any home advantage we may have had and lots of older and family Rs fans won’t attend the game because of their scum fans - so I don’t see how this decision brings the club in any additional money. It won’t. If Hoos thinks the scum were ‘good as gold’ last season he clearly didn’t talk with any of those terrified families on Shepherds Bush Green. The man is delusional. They are vile scum - I wouldn’t let any of them anywhere near LR. Not one. Where else do the OB have to bring a portable tunnel to get away fans safely out of a football ground to the train station other than their sh1t ground? It’s 2023 FFS!!! Insane decision by Hoos."

At last some cutting humour the gaff will be crawling with flat caps and stoneys, with the scent of joop hanging thick in the w12 air

Come on own up anyone on here like a bit of Joop , flat cap and stoneys .............
I get the distinct impression many of the QP ha ha mob(sorry) are not looking foreward to this fixture (smiley face)

Wow talk about a complete over reaction. Marauding Millwall fans biting passers bye, eating the occasional baby, over turning prams, hurling OAP's through shop windows, saying "nic" to old ladies and wearing peaky blinders hats.

Wow talk about a complete over reaction. Marauding Millwall fans biting passers bye, eating the occasional baby, over turning prams, hurling OAP's through shop windows, saying "nic" to old ladies and wearing peaky blinders hats.
ha yeah mad aint it, i still think its interesting sometimes to see some of the comments from other fans occasionly especially when millwall are about to play them
Like this one
"This nullifies any home advantage we may have had and lots of older and family Rs fans won’t attend"

The famous "Rangers Roar" said nobody ever
Worked with Two rs fans years ago well sort of different depts in Paddington(so its sort of that way for them aint it)
After we played them in 87 88 League cup at their place one was a bit sort of wild "fucking mental YOUR lot" as if i was the commander in chief ha

The older one "How can you go and watch that lot and support em" he was a bit of a misery at the best of times
Later tbf it was" Never heard a din and noise like that " fking mental , pointing to his head with his finger. Little Gerry Rip bless him

im like "thought it was a fairly quite night normal day at the office what ? Never saw much going on tbh, Really"

It was the one where Jim Smith Rs manager said"sounded like Zulus in the ground"

Mind none of that compared to the Morning after THEE Luton Game !
Got it big time, even off the non football fans

Somehow knew that was going to be big by the reaction
Must admt one of the times i wish nobody knew who i supported that was

Last edited:
ha yeah mad aint it, i still think its interesting sometimes to see some of the comments from other fans occasionly especially when millwall are about to play them
Like this one
"This nullifies any home advantage we may have had and lots of older and family Rs fans won’t attend"

The famous "Rangers Roar" said nobody ever
Worked with Two rs fans years ago well sort of different depts in Paddington(so its sort of that way for them aint it)
After we played them in 87 88 League cup at their place one was a bit sort of wild "fucking mental YOUR lot" as if i was the commander in chief ha

The older one "How can you go and watch that lot and support em" he was a bit of a misery at the best of times
Later tbf it was" Never heard a din and noise like that " fking mental , pointing to his head with his finger. Little Gerry Rip bless him

im like "thought it was a fairly quite night normal day at the office what ? Never saw much going on tbh, Really"

It was the one where Jim Smith Rs manager said"sounded like Zulus in the ground"

Mind none of that compared to the Morning after THEE Luton Game !
Got it big time, even off the non football fans

Somehow knew that was going to be big by the reaction
Must admt one of the times i wish nobody knew who i supported that was
QPR the eternal mystery. Gaff surrounded by dodgy estates and gangs. Always had a few boys but never pulled a mob to match. I even saw them get run through White City Estate by Charlton in the 70s.

QPR the eternal mystery. Gaff surrounded by dodgy estates and gangs. Always had a few boys but never pulled a mob to match. I even saw them get run through White City Estate by Charlton in the 70s.

These Seal rescue Videos always remind me of QPR fans