QPR away

Very sad to see the self important middle class fans having views like those posted on their forum based just on years of media drivel.
Thinking that hundreds of away fans will be out to cause violence to innocent fans minding their own business.
I get the impression that some of their older lot still believe Millwall were really going to nick the clock from the Highbury end all those years ago.

Very sad to see the self important middle class fans having views like those posted on their forum based just on years of media drivel.
Thinking that hundreds of away fans will be out to cause violence to innocent fans minding their own business.
I get the impression that some of their older lot still believe Millwall were really going to nick the clock from the Highbury end all those years ago.
They continue with their spiel (as do most other clubs when it comes to us), because it’s always better to fuck someone else over, instead of remembering what their supporters used to do.

I doubt there’s a football club in the land that hasn’t had it fair share of tearaways and racists! Football is a tribal thing, and what could be more tribal than a group of (mostly) men, protecting their own when trouble rears it’s head?

Violence is one thing - racism is another. Other supporters claim we’re all racists, forgetting (or not knowing) about what we tried to do in the 70’s - like wanting nothing to do with the NF when they came to The Den to spit out their poison, or signing black players over the decades - many of whom won our POTY award - but Social Media conveniently like to forget all those things when running a story about us - because doing ‘good things’ doesn’t sell newspapers or get online clicks!

We don’t converse with other supporters on other forums, trying to plead our case for forgiveness and wanting redemption - we know, and they know, ‘No One Likes Us,’ and they know ‘We Don’t Care!’ We’re happy in our own skin, and if other supporters want to carry on thinking the way they do, well, that’s their problem! None of us are going to lose sleep over it!

Going back to the 70’s and 80’s, we were no better or worse for trouble than clubs like Weeds, Man U, Chelsea, the Vermin, etc. were, but with all of those clubs now in the Premier League, it’s somehow legitimised all of them as law abiding citizens that ‘don’t do that sort of thing anymore.’ which is bollocks, because we all know there have been incidents since the Prem years where Wall and other Prem/Championship clubs have had ‘skirmishes’ yet it always seems to be us that gets the most flack for it!

The club will never escape it’s history, because social media will never let us, or other club’s supporters, forget about it! No matter what the club tries to do - no matter how many awards we win for great work in the community, shit has always stuck to us and we’re never, ever going to shake it!

Reg Burr, a former Chairman of ours, summed it up perfectly, when he said, “Millwall are a convenient coat peg upon which football hangs all its social evils.”

Never has a sentence been so true when it comes to us, and when it comes to other supporters, here’s another sentence, “We are Millwall, fuck the lot of you!”

it sad times when you get teams like qpr beefing themselves up to what they think they are and never were ,in times when football trouble is not as bad as it was. The loft was a walk in the park years ago
Started out there as I'm from Notting Hill originally though never supported them. Just went for the craic. Every big London club took them. Wall did in 72 though that was just before my time. But had it with Yids, Arsenal, Vermin and of course Chelsea. Was there when they got run through White City Estate by the trainspotters. Stood there with my mate pissing ourselves laughing at them.

"what about the people in the Local area, i wonder how they feel about this"
Poor Doris wont be able to do her weekly shop
Bullshit and if she shops on the Uxbridge road for food they must only eat Goat.

"But apparently its safe to keep us penned in a small area while they pelt us with stuff. Joke."
There mouthy lot in the corner pelt women and kids in the Wall end with coins everytime we go there. Welcome to our world!

"Pretty much guarantees a thoroughly unpleasant afternoon - win, lose or draw."
They get aggro most home games, everyone hates them. He must live a fucking bubble, it's his fans trying to have a pop and getting a clump for there troubles that he should be moaning to.

A nothing club that was never on our radar until they pulled a snide
stunt many moons ago and gave our youth a slap. Outnumbered by three to one yet our youth stood and had it with them. The record has since been set straight and that's what they can't live with. They pulled the lions tail and got very badly bitten for doing so.

the gaff will be crawling with flat caps and stoneys, with the scent of joop hanging thick in the w12 air
Will make a change from boiled bushmeat, goat, skunk weed and bullshit.

"Exactly. It’s a crazy decision and a dangerous one too.
Hammersmith and Fulham Old Bill don't seem to think so, nor do his club otherwise we wouldn't have got the bottom tier. Geezers a fucking limp wristed string. He needs to take a walk down Uxbridge road after the game, it will be his fans bouncing about in front of adults with kids causing the problems.

As it was last season, a feeble attempt by around 15 of them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, bounce out of that pub,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, come on Millwall, fucking come on you cunts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, okay then, wallop wallop wallop, those not dropped run back in pub and we carry on the station :grinning:

They're a very poor imitation of a very poor Chelsea, they get slapped about at home on a regular basis. Brentford take the piss when over there.

Last edited:
Bullshit and if she shops on the Uxbridge road for food they must only eat Goat.

There mouthy lot in the corner pelt women and kids in the Wall end with coins everytime we go there. Welcome to our world!

They get aggro most home games, evryone hates them. He must live a fucking bubble, it's his fans trying to have a pop and getting a clump for there troubles that he should be moaning to.

A nothing club that was never on our radar until they pulled a snide
stunt many moons ago and gave our youth a slap. Outnumbered by three to one yet our youth stood and had it with them. The record has since been set straight and that's what they can't live with. They pulled the lions tail and got very badly bitten for doing so.

Will make a change from boiled bushmeat, goat, skunk weeed and bullshit.

Hammersmith and Fulham Old Bill don't seem to think so, nor do his club otherwise we wouldn't have got the bottom tier. Geezers a fucking limp wristed string. He needs to take a walk down Uxbridge road after the game, it will be his fans bouncing about in front of adults with kids causing the problems.

As it was last season, a feeble attempt by around 15 of them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, bounce out of that pub,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, come on Millwall, fucking come on you cunts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, okay then, wallop wallop wallop, those not dropped run back in pub and we carry on the station :grinning:

They a very poor imitation of a very poor Chelsea, they get slapped about at home on a regular basis. Brentford take the piss when over there.
Excellent post.

They a very poor imitation of a very poor Chelsea,
Agree with every point you made in that post, Peckham, but it was this one that stood out for me!

They are not only a poor imitation of Chelsea, but as another West London club, they have constantly lived in the Blues shadow for years!

It must really stick in their throat how their West London neighbours were taken over by Putin’s poodle, back in 2003. No doubt back then they was lots of hand wringing and wailing, “Why wasn’t it us? It should have been us!”

If there’s one club I’d love to get relegated to league 1, it’s this mob! Sure, they’ve had a few good players playing for them, back in the day, but they’ve lived off of that for years, whilst still thinking they were and still are a great side that shouldn’t be slumming it with the likes of us outside the Premier League!

For those reasons, they can take their shitty little cardboard box of a stadium, and their self entitled supporters, and fuck off into oblivion, where they belong!

Agree with every point you made in that post, Peckham, but it was this one that stood out for me!

They are not only a poor imitation of Chelsea, but as another West London club, they have constantly lived in the Blues shadow for years!

It must really stick in their throat how their West London neighbours were taken over by Putin’s poodle, back in 2003. No doubt back then they was lots of hand wringing and wailing, “Why wasn’t it us? It should have been us!”

If there’s one club I’d love to get relegated to league 1, it’s this mob! Sure, they’ve had a few good players playing for them, back in the day, but they’ve lived off of that for years, whilst still thinking they were and still are a great side that shouldn’t be slumming it with the likes of us outside the Premier League!

For those reasons, they can take their shitty little cardboard box of a stadium, and their self entitled supporters, and fuck off into oblivion, where they belong!
Yeah he makes some excellent replys , saying as it is
I think some fans just want to belong , keep in with the main lot not go against the mob who post
Like they cant think for themselves, honestly think some dont think like that but just follow what others are saying
I know some say fk looking at what other fans say who cares or think and yeah and i can see that as well, just a bit of a giggle from time to time

Like the Charlton Life one , any one recall the Comments Leading up to the Staines Cup game ? That was very funny . Comments in a Local paper i think it was

Such Hypocrites many of em are as well its unreal, i recall showing a couple of people a clip of some Footage at Wembley taken by some Barnsley fans in the play off final

Some Barnsley fans as the game ended made their way towards the wall fans as many will know and saw with their own eyes
You can hear the ones filming it "Go on barnsley get into em, fk the bastards go on lads, Give em some, well done yeah" and other comments

THEN a few Barnsley bods start running down the steps one takes a tumble pushed down the stairs as some wall lads had broke the security line that was holding them back and they are now heading towards the Yorkies
Then the tone changes and its all "scum" "Thugs" " Animals" "Throw em out of the League" "Ban em" blah blah blah but al cheers when some of their fans were wanting to cause trouble

Its unreal always amazes me . Yes i have heard from a few about the trouble QPR fans had with a group of millwall lads/kids but it was all "we done the scum" "our boys done em" Online etc
Your like Hello , cant have it both ways
But then you get Yeah but they go after old people and Disabled children !

It seems now Some want to change history and what their clubs were known for, even a couple of cousins of mine charlton fans(married in not real ones ha) have said Charltons support has always been pathetic noise and passion wise , tbf even when millwall played there a lot of the games were not like other places 70 per cent of the ground or more being open with no roof
Now they are talking as if its like going to a massive European night in Turkey "More welcome to Hell than The Valley"
Nobody can deny Millwalls support down the years has always been very vocal and intense and intimadating and loud , theres loads of it about mentioning it in Books, Media, Online, Fanzines etc etc
Someone find me one piece on Charltons fans/Ground being like this

Rangers was nothing , sort of family club, the area around it is a complete shithole , Even back in the day never recall many getting that excited about going over to West London
Now its all from some of them "Our cup final" "Your only here for the Rangers" its so funny in some ways
I was wondering if they are trying to get some Fake rivalry going like Palace..,Brighton one
Even Brentford fans look down on them nowadays their nearest local club

They seem to think Chelsea fans care about them as well but has the years go on they get even further and further away from them

The Good and the Bad ? As a kid quite liked their kit
The Bad i find our record over their when we play them mildly irratating

oh one other thing i went over to their Ground with a few others to see Cahill make his debut for the Aussies just Pre the Semi Final. i have to say in all my years of watching football all over View wise the worst Ever without any doubt
in the gods with a big fking pole in front of me

Last edited:
How many points now?
Any tickets remaining will go on sale from 9.30am on Tuesday 24th January to season ticket holders who have 550 or more loyalty points.

Any tickets remaining will go on sale from 9.30am on Wednesday 25th January to season ticket holders who have 530 or more loyalty points.

Any tickets remaining will go on sale from 9.30am on Thursday 26th January to season ticket holders who have 520 or less priority points.

Any tickets remaining will go on sale to members from 9.30am on Friday 27th January to members who have 280 or more loyalty points.

Any tickets remaining will go on sale from 9.30am on Monday 30th January to members who have 200 or more priority points.

Any tickets remaining will go on sale from 9.30am on Tuesday 31st January to members who have 140 or more priority points.

Any tickets remaining will go on sale from 9.30am on Wednesday 1st February to members who have 130 or less priority points.

Any tickets remaining will go on sale from 9.30am on Tuesday 24th January to season ticket holders who have 550 or more loyalty points.

Any tickets remaining will go on sale from 9.30am on Wednesday 25th January to season ticket holders who have 530 or more loyalty points.

Any tickets remaining will go on sale from 9.30am on Thursday 26th January to season ticket holders who have 520 or less priority points.

Any tickets remaining will go on sale to members from 9.30am on Friday 27th January to members who have 280 or more loyalty points.

Any tickets remaining will go on sale from 9.30am on Monday 30th January to members who have 200 or more priority points.

Any tickets remaining will go on sale from 9.30am on Tuesday 31st January to members who have 140 or more priority points.

Any tickets remaining will go on sale from 9.30am on Wednesday 1st February to members who have 130 or less priority points.
[/QUOTE
Cheers

Just bought my ticket direct from the Ticket Office. Online tickets only showing Upper Tier - Silver restricted view available, so jump on it by telephone.