Purchased land in Kent - new training facility

By the time it reaches Lewisham/Deptford it’s known to the locals as the Quaggy.

Talking of Ravensbourne, my two boys went to the school of that name in Hayes Lane. It turns out one of the caretakers was nonce. He’s just been done this week for historic sexual exploitation of children between the ages of eleven and fifteen. One of my boys told about the article on Kent Live, he said he remembered him as a creepy fucker.
The quaggy comes through kidbrooke and lee and joins the Ravensbourne at Lewisham and its called the Ravensbourne until it gets to Deptford where it changes to Deptford creek until it joins the Thames.

Last edited:
Give JB a bell and let him know that you'vr found the solution, it's a piece of piss from now on. Wembleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wembleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, we the famous Millwall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I’ll do that mate!

Someone needs to give JB a kick up the arse and tell him what’s what!

Might as well be me!

Speculation didn’t work out well for the likes of Derby. We have a competitive team for the Championship and it is frustrating that we can’t just bowl out and buy a handful of players that would make a real difference. That useless mug Zahore cost brum over £7m. Gambling on players at that price will bankrupt the club unless our hot chocolate friends start lumping on us, which I can’t see happening.

Besides, I think an all singing and dancing training centre is long overdue. Far more professional set up.