Promotion ?

For the first time in years I look at this team and can only see it improving.

Once we learn how to feed the ball to Flemming so he can orchestrate more moves and get the better out of Vogl (feel he’s playing alone at present but can offer so much more), I can see us causing teams problems.

Danny’s defending still worries me and the absence of forceful backups for Billy and Saville concerns me, Styles, Shacks and Honeyman too lightweight. Hopefully when Leonard is fit again we’ll have a ready made replacement 🙏

Future looks encouraging 👍

Before we all get carried away we’re only 9 points off the relegation zone (actually it’s ten but Coventry have got three games in hand)
Sorry, didn’t mean to piss on anyone’s parade :shrug:

Before we all get carried away we’re only 9 points off the relegation zone (actually it’s ten but Coventry have got three games in hand)
Sorry, didn’t mean to piss on anyone’s parade :shrug:
This team is not relegation fodder. As Purley says. this team can improve and will. I don't often make predictions for us, doing that can often bite you on the aris and lead to disappointment. This is the first season in a long long time that i don't see that as happening, not after two games or ten.

They have a unity, team spirit by the shed load, are up for the fight and can play a bit too! Flemming still hasn;t adapted completely, you can see him trying to work it out. He plays quick one touch passes to space but players around him are not anticipating them, that will change and in turn we'll hopefully see an end product to Flemmings game. He is very attack minded, He comes from Ajax academy, his technical ability and vision are top class. Vlog needs to settle in.

Finally, the bench, decent options galore. We have a very hungry team and manager, they're not here to stand still and go through the motions

Cheer up comrade.

Last edited:
Whilst I live in hope I will always remember.my Uncle Bill's words whether heard I was going to the 'Wall. "Trouble with Millwall is they have no Ambition" and he was a died in the wool 'Wall supporter. They still haunt me.

This team is not relegation fodder. As Purley says. this team can improve and will. I don't often make predictions for us, doing that can often bite you on the aris and lead to disappointment. This is the first season in a long long time that i don't see that as happening, not after two games or ten.

They have a unity, team spirit by the shed load, are up for the fight and can play a bit too! Flemming still hasn;t adapted completely, you can see him trying to work it out. He plays quick one touch passes to space but players around him are not anticipating them, that will change and in turn we'll hopefully see an end product to Flemmings game. He is very attack minded, He comes from Ajax academy, his technical ability and vision are top class. Vlog needs to settle in.

Finally, the bench, decent options galore. We have a very hungry team and manager, they're not here to stand still and go through the motions

Cheer up comrade.

Cheer up comrade.🤣🤣🤣

If we are not in the top two forget it. All the bent refs will be sent to our games to make sure we don’t.