Promotion ?

Maybe not promotion but I can’t think that I’ve enjoyed football so much since 10 years ago. Remember, Chris Wood and Henderson banging them in, a decent enough side in a good position.

decent manager at the time who was regularly called a boring welsh ****.

back the manager this time JB.

Maybe not promotion but I can’t think that I’ve enjoyed football so much since 10 years ago. Remember, Chris Wood and Henderson banging them in, a decent enough side in a good position.

decent manager at the time who was regularly called a boring welsh ****.

back the manager this time JB.
He was at the Den tonight.

Promotion who knows. Play offs maybe. I am a fan of the 442 diamond but seeing us in this 4231 with Sav & Billy in defensive roles has been excellent. Rowett just needs to alter the personnel in the 3 to move us from an attacking set up to more defensive allowing the players to get familiar with it rather than chopping and changing formation all the time. Looks like we have the squad and perhaps the formation to do really well. Great to have the players, manager and fans all smiling and on the same page. COYL🦁🦁

Last edited:
I'm just happy watching how we are playing right now, defence as tight as a ducks arse, midfield fighting for every ball and creating chances when they win it, forwards running their bollocks off, Bradshaw deservedly took the plaudits last night, but the work rate of Bennett and Vogl was phenomenal. I'll worry about May in May, but good to be enjoying going again