Profit/Loss Championship

The Den

Just seen this. We lose quite a chunk each season. I'd imagine covid has much to say about last year's accounts. Again though, and to reiterate a point that alot say... JB digs deep to keep us going, fantastic chairman we have.
As much as i love football, i wouldnt want to own a football club judging by these eye watering figures. Must be a headache.

Another point, a few teams in that look table to be on the cusp of points deductions at the start of next season. Bristol City, Boro, Reading.

20220420_204122.jpg

Not pretending to understand finance, but how the fuck have Fulham managed to lose over £200m with two promotions and two parachute payments? Maybe going up isn't such a great thing
How have they lost that amount of money when they’ve earned or thieved about 500 mill. In the last five years,can’t see no Messi ,Ronaldo or Bod. On their team sheet somethings definitely wrong.

Must be a fucking nice stand, taken them years to build it too, but surely doesn't explain away £700m? (£200m loss plus £500m from Sky.)
They think the gravy train is going to continue forever with their yoyoing in and out of the Prem. Therefore, they don't care how much they spend this year because they know that next year another lorry load of cash will turn up. And so on.

The problems come when a team does not manage to bounce straight back during their period of parachute payments. Just ask Derby, West Brom and several others.