Preston v Millwall match thread

Brief highlights are on SSN right now. You won’t see a better hattrick than the one Flem scores today. Absolute class. The third goal was as cool as you will ever see
Long looked at fault for both goals imo. Way too timid for the first, and nowhere near touching the second, which Bart might well have reacted quicker to. Missed Hutchs' height, and Afo be defending the front stick. Still a win is a win. Defence won't matter if we score four.

Nice of you to ask mate. First I’m lucky to be here, and lucky not to be permanently disabled. I’m very impatient but cooled that now. Most things are good and working. Need to work slowly on physio then pray. Obviously today gave me a lift. Let’s hope and pray. As I said earlier thanks for asking means a lot.
Not just me mate, lots on here are hoping you recover. Its like a piss taking family on here.

Nice of you to ask mate. First I’m lucky to be here, and lucky not to be permanently disabled. I’m very impatient but cooled that now. Most things are good and working. Need to work slowly on physio then pray. Obviously today gave me a lift. Let’s hope and pray. As I said earlier thanks for asking means a lot.
Keep your chin up mate you will get there

great seeing you back on here

get well soon

We are all rooting for you, Mark.
Your Nan should have told you that.🤪

fk me what a blinding little result at that place
Due to circumstances slept through it and never saw the result till 6pm
We have have had some very good sides come unstuck big time at Deepdale for many many years
Got to be the best result we have had their since the war

Make no mistake we have a good little side here, the flem is on fire
In no time being 2 up and in no time being 2 2 takes a bit of character to come back from
Also have to hand if to the scouting system in spotting the Dutch boy

Creswell has his knockers but fk me we have paid big money down the years for forewards who have scored less goals than him
The kid has a def knack , his raw but eager and gives 100 % every time he puts the shirt on

I like the way this side seems together , when millwall sides are at their best for me
4 goals away from home in this League at any ground not to be sniffed at

Fair play to all that went , heard they played their part as well
We have a good little side here make no mistake

Last edited: