Preston v Millwall match thread

Nice of you to ask mate. First I’m lucky to be here, and lucky not to be permanently disabled. I’m very impatient but cooled that now. Most things are good and working. Need to work slowly on physio then pray. Obviously today gave me a lift. Let’s hope and pray. As I said earlier thanks for asking means a lot.
All the best, you'll get there in time!

Not handball. GR said “I thought there was a contentious goal (Preston's first) if I'm honest - the player holds George Long's arm.”
More from GR
“We’re 2-0 up, look like we’re pretty much in control, then I thought there was a contentious goal in my opinion. It was interesting where I felt as though the player had just held George Long’s arm to stop him jumping, they then showed it on the big monitor and it was clear that he held his arm to stop him jumping.”

Just shown that incident on the EFL show, made the steward look a proper c#nt, in front of the whole country.
Stewards, don't you just love them!
Having said that, most of them are probably decent people. But that one at Preston is an utter twat!
And well done Flemming for pointing out to him what a dick brain he is.

GR is the Bogey man:

"12 games we’ve played against teams managed by Gary Rowett now. 0 wins. 6 draws. 6 losses. Never seen a bogey manager like it. Always gets the better of us".
:grinning: