Preston Train Tickets

lottwall

Anyone had any luck getting them yet , as Trainline says they are not available…… usually drive but fancied doing this one by rail.

Anyone had any luck getting them yet , as Trainline says they are not available…… usually drive but fancied doing this one by rail.
Weekend tickets for avanti west coast mainline usually go on sale the Tuesday or Wednesday before the following weekend because they don't know what trains they can run .
I know cos I'm in warrington and can only buy my tickets on the Tuesday/Wednesday for travel to Euston prior to Saturday Den matches

Weekend tickets for avanti west coast mainline usually go on sale the Tuesday or Wednesday before the following weekend because they don't know what trains they can run .
I know cos I'm in warrington and can only buy my tickets on the Tuesday/Wednesday for travel to Euston prior to Saturday Den matches
One other thing buy Direct from Avanti west coast mainline website and if your train is delayed by 15 mins or more you will automatically get DELAY REPAY COMPENSATION depending on length of delay.
Keep checking their website on the Tuesday/,Wednesday before the match when they will release tickets

One other thing buy Direct from Avanti west coast mainline website and if your train is delayed by 15 mins or more you will automatically get DELAY REPAY COMPENSATION depending on length of delay.
Keep checking their website on the Tuesday/,Wednesday before the match when they will release tickets
You still get Delay Repay if you use Trainline👍

So if the tickets don’t come out till a few days before , does tha5 mean you can’t get any cheap ones ?